Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AshHouse

Groupbie

AshHouse

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
 Smile Ram was so happy to have Priya by his side yesterday.. Smile Smile Smile  His happiness could be clearly seen. And whatever he said was so right. Smile Smile Smile (clearly shows his love, his anger ) Smile

Ram to Priya; ab main jan chuka hoon ki tum zinda ho, tum wapas meri zindagi mein aa chuki ho, tum zinda ho, mere samne ho, main tumhe chu chuka hoon, tumhe mehsoos kar chuka hoon... Embarrassed_ this was so ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  'We made love' ...  Embarrassed Wow Embarrassed And last mein, tum chahe joh bhi sochti ho socho lekin woh galat nahin thaa... (stressing each word) Smile Smile Smile

The latter is tired living alone and for others only.. Cry Cry Cry He wants a life too with his two loves; his wife and his daughter.
Smile Smile Smile 

Priya is not wrong in a way too.. She is Ram's wife but for the society A is Ram's wife toh there is a guilt, not the fact that she was with Ram but the guilt that she did not respect the norms. Because she agreed being with
him.

The Dubai should be cancelled once for all; varna Rajat phir aaeyga.. SleepyDaiijaan and Cady were there, ( i guess its an error in editing or they were there itself).. Ouch

There's not a flow in the storyline at all.
- Mamaji should have been out long way back(out of KM), but for now KK and Dadi seem to be living as guests there.
- Apeksha is missing.
- Cady's sis, woh bhi missing.
-Karthik world tour pe gaya h.
- Rehaan is gayab
- Vikha's wedding; achanak just bkoz N was getting married(should have been an obvious reason)
- Ram's diet and exercise routine (sirf 5 mins ke liye)
- Love triangle btw Cady, Rahul and Rehaan

For Peehu, we can understand, she is not well for the moment. Cry

and many more...

Ab pata nahin Ekta kya kya karegi, for the final reunion to happen?? Jab Reunion hoga bhi , we will all be shocked. (bkoz we will not expect it) ConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by AshHouse - 01 February 2013 at 1:16am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramkritinayyarTrieshvarshathakkarluvrrjatresreev12Dilli4BALHlalmadhuSiacutiesimlavidhisandhyasnMini1991shaviiiLuvRamKapoorleena04jineejiggs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!! Ram _ Priya !!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
i actually loved ram's dialogues like "we had a moment" n "we made love"n mein ne tumhe mehsoos kiya" loved his dialogues n the way he said patha nahi how p cud resist anyone wud hav blushed n hugged himEmbarrassed

rajat char is finished n p may reach to airport n may be ram will stop her again or she will go with daija n cady

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramsandhyasnjineejiggs

jatre

jatre

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
yup,there r many loopholes in the story,but yesterday it was ram's day.the way he acted -1 word BRILLIANTSmile

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
if rash was cleared in front of society p would not  be guilty today and the reunion beauty is lost completely so bt is famus for torturing people

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Okay i agree vid ur char's descriptions.but nt about loopholes.may be bcoz i dun find them worth focussing on.i actualy dun care about sideys.lesser the crowd,better for me.

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
priya is so wrong 

• when she can fast for sis hubby 
  • she can say i am leagal wife knw ur notihng i can walk in any time i want to her 
  • dance with him 
  • say am his wife in hosp , in the woman case 
  • go to him for help 
then he is her hubby but  now that ram is saying he cant let her go he is not?
the whole world says rash is notihng ,she says same, ram said it in front of girl that havnt touched the wife of 5 years then also? 

for her it is not k sis hubby, it is onyl abt sis khusi! she is ready to again hurt ram and go to dubai for the sake of ayesha, is ayesha her true love??

there is abt no raya now, we just have ram , priya is dead! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BAB3112bpatil3

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Ram was brilliant yesterday Star

Siacutie

IF-Dazzler

Siacutie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
he was xcelllent yesterday @ his dialogues were upto the mark hats off