Don't talk abt my husband what a joke (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SnakeEyes

IF-Dazzler

SnakeEyes

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Yep...gizelle is a sport...she was igoring the barking till day 2 but she have take a class of them becoz kutta bhonkne lage toh patthar marna padta hai warna woh kaant bhi sakta hai,
Khud kuch bhi bole koi baat nahi lekin koi humare baare me bole,toh its personal..both the ladies had double standard glad gizelle attacked on them like a lioness.

Originally posted by Lailakadexter

If gizelle hadn't fighted then Dimpy would have enjoyed a lot more by making fun and that would have been disappointed...it is always said that sacchai ki jeet hamesha hoti hai.

Agree with you agar gizzle ne unhe take it for granted le liya hota toh both of them were gonna dance on her head, achha hua She repliedLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Don't talk abt my husband what a joke (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SnakeEyes

IF-Dazzler

SnakeEyes

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigella

debina and dimpy are so evil headed
they are born to taunt everyone on earth
these filthy minded woman is a curse upon themselves

Yes both are dirtConfused

SnakeEyes

IF-Dazzler

SnakeEyes

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblygal1711

Debina only started to comment about amar and gezele...saying you both look like married couple and giezel got pissed and she said back that you marry him na...for that she turned to her saying i am married women and gizele said you do second married... then she mentioned about her pati...only she said pati not his name...and then giezel said ha "he is also someones husband right..."

yup giezel was correct...how can she say something about others husband when her husband is dragged she is behaving like why you drag my husband her...one sided insecure ppl...

and further debina mentioned about her charitra...how can she blames others life and charitra...and she doesnt want her husband name to come out of giezele's mouth...wah she can speak whatever she want but no if other say something she then started to feel bad i mean to say pretending to feel bad...

Never in my life i have see such insecure ppl...dimpy and debina should have some manners and respect...if you show respect to other and def others will have good impression about you...it may be a scripted show or not...

She is one double face personaliy we all know her real face sinceLOLLOL

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Dimpy and debina  r not matured and behaving very badly.I cannot say behaving like childish because even they  behave  better than these two.

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Two Uneducated duffer came with Fake make with Dirty mouth.Two barking dogs were barking since last two days so thanks Gazal for keeping them on right place.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleen

stressrelief

Goldie

stressrelief

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
i been thinking why this old lady   debina bitches behind gizzles back now i got it this old lady thought   gizzle going to take her pati poor debina its happns yarr when your old you feel insecure

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Dimpy just reacted uneccessary since everyone knows she married rahul for the name and the fame which is true so why reacting so much over it. Truth is always bitter Dimpy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.