Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SnakeEyes

IF-Dazzler

SnakeEyes

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Seriously these Dimpy n Debina need to be throw out...

Dono hi bekaar ki fukriyan marti hain pehle toh dimpy ki bakwas mehmaan navaji upar se debina ke nakhre vo bhi bina head aure feet wale...

Dono ne apni insecurity me aa kar aur apne ego mein aa kar "Gizzle" ko bash kiya...

uske looks par taunt maare arey kabhi khud ko dekha hain aayein mein kitna make upe chep rhi thee apne upar...

Kal toh inhone hadd hi kardi Karan ki sari shaam kharab kar dii, Khana ek thali mein nahi khayein kya natak ka kyun bhai doosre log kya jaanwar thee jo tumhara izzat lut jaye gi unke sath khana kar...

Gizzle showed sport spirit two three times but these 2 girls are not worth it...

Ayr vo debina kya boli Mere pati ka naam mat lo apni jubaan se
kyun bhai tumhara pati koi Mr.Universe hai kya vo bhi koi doodh ka dula nahi hai...

Tumhare pati ka naam toh usse pata bhi nahi tha, Usne toh sirf itna bola ki tumhara pati thats it ismein naam kahan se a gaya, Insecure Peep...

Dono hi kaam ke na kaaj ke dushman anaaj ke...

Edited by DogsCatcher - 01 February 2013 at 12:20am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocksxxxangelxxbeing_human_SKTanwisikha-Rachel-AnyahnishadatarNiharikaNeha777greatsaleenorchid70stressreliefnigellafiona18jassdip.ooBubbleGumoo.Doracakehappygolucky-optimist-desaitshyamsbubblygal1711LadyDabanggcandykrushSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Don't talk abt my husband what a joke" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

candykrush

IF-Sizzlerz

candykrush

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Seriously...LOLand i loved how gizel gave back replyClap When she spoke about Mr.GC,dogina...oops! im sorry...debina got pissed off..doosron ke pathi ke baare mein baath kiya toh iss loundiyon ko maza aaya par wahi kissi ne apne pathi ke baare mein bola toh sathi savithri bangayae ye donno...ha...and i loved how gizel said "And he is someone's husband"well done gizel!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

being_human_SKorchid70nigellaSnakeEyesDoracake-optimist-VintageWinerani-luckiSamraat_92

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Yep...gizelle is a sport...she was igoring the barking till day 2 but she have take a class of them becoz kutta bhonkne lage toh patthar marna padta hai warna woh kaant bhi sakta hai,
Khud kuch bhi bole koi baat nahi lekin koi humare baare me bole,toh its personal..both the ladies had double standard glad gizelle attacked on them like a lioness.

Edited by Lailakadexter - 01 February 2013 at 1:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nigellaSnakeEyesDoracake

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
If gizelle hadn't fighted then Dimpy would have enjoyed a lot more by making fun and that would have been disappointed...it is always said that sacchai ki jeet hamesha hoti hai.

Edited by Lailakadexter - 01 February 2013 at 1:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nigellaSnakeEyes

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SnakeEyesVintageWine

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

orchid70SnakeEyes

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Debina only started to comment about amar and gezele...saying you both look like married couple and giezel got pissed and she said back that you marry him na...for that she turned to her saying i am married women and gizele said you do second married... then she mentioned about her pati...only she said pati not his name...and then giezel said ha "he is also someones husband right..."

yup giezel was correct...how can she say something about others husband when her husband is dragged she is behaving like why you drag my husband her...one sided insecure ppl...

and further debina mentioned about her charitra...how can she blames others life and charitra...and she doesnt want her husband name to come out of giezele's mouth...wah she can speak whatever she want but no if other say something she then started to feel bad i mean to say pretending to feel bad...

Never in my life i have see such insecure ppl...dimpy and debina should have some manners and respect...if you show respect to other and def others will have good impression about you...it may be a scripted show or not...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fiona18stressreliefSnakeEyesprachuryaDoracake-optimist-VintageWineSamraat_92

SnakeEyes

IF-Dazzler

SnakeEyes

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saishasingh

Seriously...LOLand i loved how gizel gave back replyClap When she spoke about Mr.GC,dogina...oops! im sorry...debina got pissed off..doosron ke pathi ke baare mein baath kiya toh iss loundiyon ko maza aaya par wahi kissi ne apne pathi ke baare mein bola toh sathi savithri bangayae ye donno...ha...and i loved how gizel said "And he is someone's husband"well done gizel!!

@BoldLOLLOLLOL

Aree ye dono toh sati savitri hi hain bas hum log hi bure hainLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

candykrush

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.