Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged

ok this is a open letter thead...we r writing letter to ours frn n families...for last couple of days our cc is facing some problems...

bcz we r not explaining our self...so do it here and we will have a open discussion here...but please wait until everyone is done...

tell us what do u think , what do u feel about other ppl , what r u missing in this cc, what do u want in this cc, explain what happened and why happens...why r u sad n happy...

the diff between our cc n other is we r family...we have right to know others dil ka baat...so tell us...and get this over with...Big smile

Edited by tonmoy009 - 01 February 2013 at 12:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BARUNODAYA-Medha--Iruni-.Nightingale...CrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DIL KA VARAS..." in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged

I M SORRY...i mean i m really sorry for what i have done and i knew u ppl is the most naive ppl in the forum and thats why i invited u in my cc and i was totally aware of what i m getting in to ..bcz of all the negativity and bashing i was looking for only fun . but i forgot , when fun starts hurting others and ur frns that does not consider as fun...

yes i bashed those ppl...first of all what i said i believed and thats what i do and thats why after like 9 months in ipk forum i did not had a single frn...bcz i was with ppl not with basher or drooler. i believe in ppl and their true believe...everyone has their right to speck their heart not something that her group says...so i bashed ppl when they said sarun is not great and i bashed bashers when they said barun look ugly and i bashed droolers when they said i will support barun for whet he does and they called bashers r not true fans...so i spoke my what i think is true...

but there is a way of telling the truth,...what i did in that forum was not something i normally do...i was suicidal...bcz i thought my frns are behind me they will back me up and those ppl will act like human..like we did yesterday...with some pg ...so i agree with kesu they are downmarket...

i know u guys will say that ''aine thaka utake nahi rakhi is cc ka'' but some how i started to find myself responsible for this cc...i wanted to find a mutual interest for all of us...like we had on ipk...i watched all the shows ...just to find a good show for all of us...so we can go back to good old days...bcz i dont know how u ppl think,...but my brain says that barun is not coming back...and sarun is not possible ...i mean it...so if u just keep doing what we do ,,,pl will get bored and i really dont want that happen...i ask all no one gave me a single solution ...i was experimenting with all...so as u can see my intention was not bad...

after i was bashed properly i was in agony ...bcz i never heard anything like that...i have to admit the ppl in this forum called bashers they r really high class...and what ever they said i must say they are right...i think u cant argue when u know they person is attacking u is right...so forget them...

and expectation should place on someone based on what they are...i was wrong...i admit that.and wont happen again...nothing from the main forum will come to cc and anything form cc will go out...

@priya...have u seen that i put ur name before my name in this cc intros ...bzc from the beginning of this cc ur the one who was with me and inspire me...ur the frn i was missing form 5 years...i even sand seema that u know i find u again...this time she cant come between me and him...seema was like show me that ******LOL...i love u buddy...never ever leave me...i call u cheerleader not for the cc for me...when ur here i can climb the mountains...if that is not so high...

@kesu i had expectation buddy but i forgot ur goutam buddha...LOLi was angry like i was with barun i loved him but ending of the show i placed one him so i bashed him but that does not changed the fact that i love him more then anyone...like he had all the right to pick what is good for him u had too ...so i m sorry..and ur free to do what ever u think is right...

@iruni...tu sab se naya and chota pagal hai...but tune jo maturity dekahai...hats off to u buddy...tune apane frns ki sath de apna usulo ko na tod te hua...tu great hai..

@sana...saali pagal...now i know what did u mean ''ak din ki kimaat tum kya jano'' teri bina sari forum is suna suna...CryCryCry...come back warna...

@minal...tu meri pehle wali bacca hai...mujpe itna himmat bhi nahi hai ki tujhe ignore karo...i did not open fb today...i m very very sorry wapass aja...tu nahi hote hai toh dil nahi lagta...CryCryCry

@chaitu ...tu aj kal bohat kam ate hai forum pe...ya apna cc pe...im sorry of that bcz of me if its life then bola kar yaar...main apna sar patak patak ke that gayi...CryCryCry

@medha..i m sorry tujhe warning mela...tu hamesha se apna acce baccha tha oue rahe gi...no complain but teri naam main phir vul gayi was that medha or meghaOuchOuchLOL

@adi..meri kale dhange ki sathe...kahi bhi kaise bhi bashing yeah kuch bhi karno ho...i m ready yaar...i dont care about being band or something...i have 3 WinkWink... i m glad ur coming to our cc regularlyBig smile

@jaya...i know ur busy buddy...but kabhi toh 1 hour ki liye aya karo...my brainiac...we miss u...

@kavita...yaar teri se acce se mila nahi humne...apne bare me kuch toh bata...kitne bacce hai teri???

@noori...1000th time i m asking teri bahane kab aye gi????tu jitna naive dekte hai utna tu hai nahi...i dig that...

@tia1 jaldi aja yaar...hum tujhe vul ne lage hai...

@tia2...mujse baat kiya kar...kab ate hai kab jate hai pata hi nahi chata...

@jo hi bolke hayi per wapass nahi aye...''alse logo teri mu kala''

@stalkers...''get a life u Censored''

ok final note...i m tonmoy hossain ur frn and gul of this cc...requesting  all to be honest with each other if it is not possible then please try to be honest with me...pm me with any kind of problem...about anyone...trust me ..it will help...

u have prb with anyone or any issue or jo bhi...i m here...i love u all and each like i love my sister...i say a lot bad about her but she is in my heart and no one messes with her...that rule applied to u all...pm me with anything...i will keep it as secret and try to solve it...honesty is the only thing can keep us together...

u will fight, kill each other but never leave this forum and wont log out...promise me ...please...

this confession was too long and some of us has problem with reading i m sorry it was needed...
i m cool with all and i will be here till the end...hope it wont come anytime soon..

song for my ppl...

Edited by tonmoy009 - 01 February 2013 at 1:18am

BARUNODAYA-Medha--Iruni-.Nightingale...CrazyForBarun

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Seriously i have no complaints or what-so-ever!Whatever i had to say i said that frankly and im glad i did!I dont like beating around the bush to say whatever i have to...

I love each and every member here and i really have no complaints against anyone!Im seriously missing all the fun that we had on out initial days, those times were awesome but now whenever someone say something we tend to take it by heart!Wasn't one of the rules of this CC was that we should not take anything and i mean anything seriously then how come we get angry at little stuffs!This CC is meant only for fun and chatting but from the past days, i can barely see the happiness amongst us!Why is that so?I dnt understand...

We should have fun here and talk non-sense stuffs but we get involved in non-amusing stuffs!I miss the atmosphere we had when u people started this CC!I got pretty sad when Priya said that she wants to take a break from all this but i do understand!But this doesn't mean that everyone thinks of detaching away from this CC!Every member of this CC is equally important here so how can u people think that we would not miss u here and u are not important!

As i said i love you all equally, probably more than my real life friends so cheer up and lets become pagal people again!LOL

Thanks for making this post Toni, and i really dnt have any complaints, i hate the way any of us think that we are not valued here and i miss the fun that's it!

Edited by kenny_Arhi - 01 February 2013 at 12:44am

BARUNODAYA-Medha--Iruni--B.N.K-CrazyForBarun

-Iruni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Iruni-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Dear Forum Wasio...Sorry Sorry...Dear Pagal Khana...,

Hum Hai Akeli Yaha ...Koi to Aana..Mere Dil Ki Baat suno...

Mai Yaha Suba sai hu par Tum log Kitni Udaas hu...

Jaldi Gaya...Pata Nahi...Mai Kabse Indazaar kiya par tum logo ko parva nahi...

Sana Gayi Settle Hone Keliye...Minswa gai pata nai kyu...Priya bhi naraz hai Pata nahi waja...Mai toh Confuse hai...Confused

Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mai yeh sawal aati hai Agar tum log nahi milte toh mai kaise kahe mera bhi Indian friends hai...not only Sri Lankan Friends...Cry...

Mera SL friends kheti hai Hindi hai beckar tu usko chorde aur Hollywood dekhna par Mujhe Pata hai Hindi Mai logic hai...Isliye Hamesha mai unse opposed hu and behave like an indian...

Tum Log Gaya Toh Mera Boring classes kai baad mujhe kush karne keliye koi bhi nahi hai...CryCry

Kyu Yeh Pagal Khana Kaamosh hogaya...Kitni haste khelte parivaar ta...

Kitni shaadi bhi hogai ti...

Kitni shaadi karvana bhi hai...
Demoy ka shaadi hai
Gabbu aur sambhu ki shaadi hai...

Agar aise hamara CC toot gayi toh kaisa hoga yeh sab...CryCryCry

Sab Gale Laga Kai Phele tara Pagal Kaam Nahi kar rahi toh kaisa hoga yeh sab...CryCryCry

Sab Log Longish break gayi toh CC Dessert place hoga na...CryCryCry

Mai Yeh Baat Kisiko bhi nahi bataya par Aaj Kehe ti hu...Yeh Parivaar aur Mera IPKKND Parivaar mera Asli Parivaar sai zyaada 1000% Great Hai...aur tum logo kai bina ab toh jina mushquil hai...Cry

Aur tum log kai alawa mera Balahatkar Hindi kaun padega...CryCryCry

Thank You...Iruni aka Dongo...Smile

Edited by Arshiangel - 01 February 2013 at 1:04am

BARUNODAYA-Medha--B.N.K-.Nightingale...CrazyForBarun

-Iruni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Iruni-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Edited by Arshiangel - 01 February 2013 at 1:20am

BARUNODAYA-Medha--B.N.K-.Nightingale...CrazyForBarun

-mins07

IF-Rockerz

-mins07

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
so i deciced not to comE here...bcoz i m really hurt from 10 days...jo socha tha waisa tha hi nahi Cry

WHATS UR PROBLEM U KNOW???????
JO TERE SATH HOTA HAI NAAA STARTING SAIN TU USAIN DUR HO JATI HAI...THATS WHAT I FELTCry Cry Cry...MERA KUCH KAM NAHI HAI CC MAIN I KNOW... .MERE WAJAH SAIN CC NAHIN FAST HOTA HAI NAHI SLOW...MAIN GHUSA THI SUBAH KIS NAIN BHI NOTICE NAHIN KIYA.KYUN KI KOI SAMJHTA NAHIN HAII...YA I MISSED THAT MAGIC WHICH WAS USED TO BE FOR MEE BEFORE CCCry Cry Cry.BUT NOW I M ANGRY AS WELL AS HURT AFTER READING UR SOOO CALLED open letter...U CALLED ME UR SISTER U STILL HAD THAT PLACE IN MY HEART AND ALWAYS BE THERE U R MY FIRST FRND ON IF...BUT I THINK SOO I DONT HAD THAT PLACE IN UR HEARTCry Cry Cry

LOVE U ALL CC MEMBERSHeart Heart Heart.NO PROBLEM WITH U GUYSApprove
Cry Cry

Edited by mins - 01 February 2013 at 6:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BARUNODAYA-Iruni--B.N.K-CrazyForBarun

-mins07

IF-Rockerz

-mins07

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
thats it cmnt padh kain no pm kuch nahin...i m telling it openely priya hoti toh
..1000 bar likha rahta come backkk come backkk...cc...
i never cried for any of my online  frnd but i cried for uuu...cant belive on mee...
priyuu dear i love u buttt thats the facttt...Cry Cry Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BARUNODAYA-B.N.K-CrazyForBarun

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mins

so i deciced not to comE here...bcoz i m really hurt from 10 days...jo socha tha waisa tha hi nahi Cry

WHATS UR PROBLEM U KNOW???????
i did not know yaar...thats why i wrote this letter...i m sorry again

JO TERE SATH HOTA HAI 
yes i always knew ur with me and will be...this is a kind of believe u manged to give me...i was fear less that i can lose u

NAAA STARTING SAIN TU USAIN DUR HO JATI HAI

teri se door hona meri liye possible hai kya tu bol...tune mujhe boli ki tu kabhi aisa hone nahi degi

...THATS WHAT I FELTCry Cry Cry...

MERA KUCH KAM NAHI HAI CC MAIN I KNOW

lol...ha main bhi apnei ghar pe coffee ki alawa kuch nahi karte but i m one of the most important part of the house...my mom or even my brother cant live one day with out me...tu meri jaan hai...teri kaam kaise nahi hai is cc me

... .MERE WAJAH SAIN CC NAHIN FAST HOTA HAI NAHI SLOW
cc ka fast yeh slow hone se hume yeh hum ko koi kaam nahi hai...agar hota to hum din raat spamming karte...its about talking sach boolun jab tu hote hai tah cc khil utte hai,...kisi se bhi puch leSmile

...MAIN GHUSA THI SUBAH KIS NAIN BHI NOTICE NAHIN KIYA.

isis liye boli the maine mautanki maat kiya kar...dek maine kal headache ki nautanki kiya aj sach me koi mujhe believe nahi kiya...i m so sorry i was not here...i could have noticed iiiur my sister my soul sister remember...

KYUN KI KOI SAMJHTA NAHIN HAII

koi mujhe bhhi nahi samajta yaar...is baat pe main bhi samaat hoon...
...YA I MISSED THAT MAGIC WHICH WAS USED TO BE FOR MEE BEFORE CCCry Cry Cry.

me too...pata nahi kya karoon isliye main suicidal bhi ho gayi the

BUT NOW I M ANGRY i m 10000000000 times sorryCryCryCry 

AS WELL AS HURT AFTER READING UR SOOO CALLED open letter.gul ka letter kabhi kisi ka vali nahi kiyaCry..

U CALLED ME UR SISTER...and i mean it

U STILL HAD THAT PLACE IN MY HEART (Cry)

AND ALWAYS BE THERE U R MY FIRST FRND ON IF( really u never told me that...i m honored CryCryCry)...

BUT I THINK SOO I DONT HAD THAT PLACE IN UR HEARTCry Cry Cry ( tu bol kaise prove karoon...tu jo bole gi i will go it6...pakka..tu meri baccha hai...meri jaan...i promissed i will meet u one day...and hug u .. teri exam ki waje se maine kabhi tujhe bu8laya nahi and all...per i was wrong...never happen again...wapass aja meri baccha...i missu...and i m 10000000000000 times sorry)

LOVE U ALL CC MEMBERSHeart Heart Heart.NO PROBLEM WITH U GUYSApprove
Cry Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.