Suggestions / Comments

Cruality of a wife and a mother

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pawankumarpreet

pawankumarpreet

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Pawan Kumar from Distt Solan of Himachal Pradesh. I was married on Dated 12-09-2011 in Arya Samaj Mandir Solan. My marriage was Love Marriage and also enter caste marriage. My wife Name and Address is Rachna Kumari D/O Sh. Sarwan Kumar Vill Mareta P/O Jejwin Tehsil Jhandutta Distt Bilaspur of Himachal Pradesh. I Belong to SC (Chamar) and My wife belong to SC (Kabir Panthi). I am Graduate with Prabhakar and ITI in Computer Operator cum Programmer. I have a Baby Child of 6 Months name Manpreet Singh Shroy.
Certainly My wife miss placed from my home in my absent on Dated 06-10-2012. I know about this news at 4 PM of the same day. I find out her on every knowing and related places. But she can not anywhere. At last I submit the Missing Person Report in PS Barotiwala. I inform my Father In Law through Latter with FIR copy and try to contact with him, but they also involve in this matter. Police Start the Inquiry and Collect her cell phone Detail. A unknown number enclosed with her cell phone number and the name of this subscriber is Pankaj Sharma from Ghumarwin Distt Bilaspur of Himachal Pradesh. When Police raid on Pankaj Sharma then she can not available there. Pankaj Sharma says that she live with her parents. When Police raid her parents home she also not there. My father in law says & promise to  present her in SDM Office Solan according to 97 worrent.
She give the false statement in SDM Office Solan on Dated 09-11-2012 that I quarrel with her and I say for live my home. Police raid on her parents home on Dated 05-11-2012 and She file the Divorce Case on me on Dated 06-11-2012 in Ghumarwin Court.
Sir/Madam I am belong to a poor family also live saperately form my parents and brothers. I have a 6 months Baby Child. When she left out and run away from my home my child only aged 2 Months 21 Days old.It is a very cruality on my baby child and on me. I want to help.  Plz help me for my child. 

Thanks & Regards,
Pawan Kumar.
S/O Sh. Ram Rakhu
R/O Vill. Dhamrot
P/O Badhauni Ghat
Tehsil Baddi
Distt. Solan H.P.
Pin Code. 173233
Mobile : 09816722226

Edited by pawankumarpreet - 24 April 2013 at 1:05am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cruality of a wife and a mother" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top