India-Forums

Sher Dil Shergil is ready with new avtar

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Shocking news is that TOI has been reported that DJ's Creative Unit's show on STAR PLUS Sher Dil Shergil is now ready & revamped.

In December,2012,the promos were been onair & than cancelled by chanel because STAR had not ready with storyline of episodes.

But now production house has changed the story line & also some characters.

With this the show is ready & get green signal on STAR PLUS.

And this is red signal for Khamoshiyaan as STAR BLOG had been reported that Khamoshiyaan will be make way for Sher Dil Shergil.

All is wrong with the show now,there is not only problem of low TRPs,in last 10 days of January there was another shocking news of Mohit decision for quitting the show & now Manit[Garv] is also ready & put his paper down.

God knows what happen with the show now...

READ MORE HERE:

SHER DIL SHERGIL REVAMPED

Edited by MSPE - 31 January 2013 at 11:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honestyfirst

rubysk IF-Rockerz
rubysk
rubysk

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I think v & star plus have to give some time to dis show... Now story is getting interesting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602Proud-India

._Pari_. IF-Dazzler
._Pari_.
._Pari_.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I agree. I think the Garv and Gauri story is getting interesting especially now that Utkarsha will be in the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602Proud-India

tintin0602 Coolbie
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I think sp will give the show another chance. As we will see gauri and garv after marriage will be interesting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index