MMT: Episode Discussion Thread Fri 1st/2

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mohan comes closer to Nanhi to look at her carefully. He says I didn't think we will meet so soon. It is not been long that I'd forget you. In the dance school, RJ tries to snatch the ghungrro from Megha. RJ says they are mine. Megha says I know but you shouldn't throw them around like this. RJ says Papu didn't tell me anything. In Awaz times office, Mohan tells her that she is the reporter from Pardafash. Nanhi says you were the one on the phone with Patel. Megha tells RJ to worship the ghungroos as they are a form of education. RJ says she will only do what her Papu tells me to do. Megha says your father didn't teach you many things. RJ says my father knows everything. Mohan asks Nanhi how many step father's have you seen? Mohan says if you were responsible you would have done proper research. He asks her to get out of her dream world and look at reality. Nanhi asks him why he is so sensitive about the whole "step-father" issue. Mohan has FB of Addu and Nanhi calling him "sautele papa". Nanhi asks him if he has any personal guilt. Mohan asks her to get out of his cabin.

Anu comes in and tells Mohan that she is the reporter I spoke about. Anu asks Nanhi if she apologized. Nanhi says no and leaves. Mohan says I don't want this girl on my team. Anu says she got the job because of you and recounts how NAnhi got the job. Anu says I feel there is some karmic connection between you two. Mohan calls it nonsense. Anu requests him to give Nanhi another chance.

Nanhi at her desk. Nanhi calls up Megha and asks Megha what is happening?  Megha says she is nervous and asks her to give some of her courage. Mohan comes there asking for a file and Nanhi covers her phone. Nanhi asks Megha is she can leave the job. Megha asks what is the problem. Nanhi says she doesn't like it here. Megha says if she doesn't like it she can leave the job as she already has a job and that they'll manage.

Nanhi starts typing her resignation and has a FB of Renu's taunts. Suddenly Mohan comes and tells Anu to make sure everything is in place and that there are no delays.  Anu asks Nanhi to get herself all spruced up. Mohan goes to Nanhi's desk to print some papers and he looks at Nanhi's picture on the desktop. Anu asks Nanhi to apologize to Mohan. Anu says you can learn so much from Mohan. Anu says it was your mistake that you didn't arrive on time. Anu says if not for yourself at least think of your mother.

Megha calls Nanhi, her phone is on her desk and Mohan watches her phone ringing. Megha disconnects the call as her students come in. The pictures of the desktop change to that of Nanhi-Megha and Mohan doesn't notice. The pictures change and Mohan opens up the resignation letter Nanhi wrote. He reads.

Megha tells the students that they will start with praying to the ghungroo's. RJ comes running in only to notice that Megha is the teacher. Megha preaches about ghungroos and asks everyone to tie their ghungroos. They start dancing and RJ falls down everyone starts laughing. Megha asks them to stop. RJ is not able to dance again and everyone laughs again. RJ runs away and Megha scolds the kids for laughing.

Nanhi walks up to her desk and finds a paper with Mohan's signature on them. It is her resignation letter. Suddenly Anu comes there and asks everyone to settle down.  A documentary is playing on the TV and everyone is watching that. Anu says we've read so many time about lost kids but never paid attention to it. In the documentary, several parents say that they lost their kids and never found them. A policeman is shown saying that once the kids are lost they are never found. Megha & Jiji watching this. A policeman says that in MP alone 250 cases of missing kids were reported. More parents/relatives speak. Nanhi watching all this. The policeman says that the chances of people returning are very less. Anu is shown speaking to camera saying "What no one could do Awaz India Live will do".  Anu says coming soon is Awaz India's project Talash. Pictures of missing kids are shown once of which is that of Addu's.  Nanhi is emotional. Megha & Nanhi have FB of Addu. Mohan too has FB of telling Addu that he will find him anywhere. Mohan looks emotional and Nanhi looks at him. Mohan wipes his tears.

Precap: A voice in the background says, 3 lives and only one destination. Will Nanhi give up her anger and support Mohan in this journey.. Will Mohan and Megha come together again. 

Please comment on the Telly Buzz article to increase CM rankings

Jayashree Venketaramanan meets with a minor accident on the set

Mohan Megha give their voice in the title track of NBT!

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wooowww

I was very happy with the episode yaar...

wow...Mohan...he is damn good yaar...

Navika ----------she was also damn good in her acting...

Megha was stunning...

Annu ...she is a darling yaar ...nice punch lines by her ...everything she related with beauty tips...

RJ----------was good...

Edited by kresham - 11 years ago
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ab kya megha n rim. Addu mohan pt 2 banege

Phir kabhi megha rim ko khoyegi kya
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krazzybeam

Ab kya megha n rim. Addu mohan pt 2 banege

Phir kabhi megha rim ko khoyegi kya

hope this is not the beginning of season 3 family feud ðŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari-

hope this is not the beginning of season 3 family feud ðŸ˜†

Season 3 ke setting ke liye toh RJ ko laaye hain ðŸ˜†...RJ bhagegi aur tabhi Megha ghar chhodke jayegi in search of RJ ðŸ˜† to come back only after RJ is married to some champu after 12 years...tab tak Mohan is Dil se bachelor!!🤣
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Megha me RJ ki protective mummy banne ki puri quality hai...

RJ ke liye kaise baki students ko dant rehi thi...
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari-

hope this is not the beginning of season 3 family feud😆

wow soo we will have nanhi n addu married to some one n megha adopted avkud fimding rim
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dekh te hai MM ki yeh lukachhupi ka khel kitne din tak chalta hai...

Want to see see whether MM meeting will be through Navika or via RJ..😳
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Season 3 ke setting ke liye toh RJ ko laaye hain ðŸ˜†...RJ bhagegi aur tabhi Megha ghar chhodke jayegi in search of RJ ðŸ˜† to come back only after RJ is married to some champu after 12 years...tab tak Mohan is Dil se bachelor!!🤣

🤣  Buddhi Megha dar dar ki khaak chaaney gi aur Mohan lambe safed baalon ke adverts mein ayega ðŸ˜†

@Kiran

megha apne adopted bache ko "hit n miss" kidnapper banae gi