Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-misty--love-

IF-Rockerz

-misty--love-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya93

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Relax dear, Debina did make some mistakes in the show, but she's not the horrible person they're painting her out to be. Who cares? We are used to it and they'll never change. Just ignore it and enjoy Chidiya Ghar.Thumbs Up
i m nt able to  ignore it di...dey are crossing their limits...its all bc of tat maneet and dd fans...yeah ofcourse debina is making mistake bt tat doesnt mean tat dey say such thngs abt her...hop debi di dnt read ts she vl gt hurt by itCry
i don't agree with u dear..
i know u must be feeling bad about anything happening on welcome forum..
but blaming maaneetians for each problem in debina's life, it is wrong in my perspective..
i liked gc and debi in ramayan too much..and like her as mayuri too...but i'm a maaneetian more...
so i feel it wrong, by maaneetian u mean each and everyone present in that fan club..
and they can't be blamed for whatever she is doing in the show..and neither u can term everyone who bashed her there, as a maaneetian..
i'll request u to take these words back..

Edited by moni6262 - 02 February 2013 at 2:06am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "to all debina fans here (Page 2)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moni6262

Relax dear, Debina did make some mistakes in the show, but she's not the horrible person they're painting her out to be. Who cares? We are used to it and they'll never change. Just ignore it and enjoy Chidiya Ghar.Thumbs Up
i m nt able to  ignore it di...dey are crossing their limits...its all bc of tat maneet and dd fans...yeah ofcourse debina is making mistake bt tat doesnt mean tat dey say such thngs abt her...hop debi di dnt read ts she vl gt hurt by itCry
but blaming maaneetians for each problem in debina's life, it is wrong in my perspective..
i liked gc and debi in ramayan too much..and like her as mayuri too...but i'm a maaneetian more...
so i feel it wrong, by maaneetian u mean each and everyone present in that fan club..
and they can't be blamed for whatever she is doing in the show..and neither u can term everyone who bashed her there, as a maaneetian..
i m sry for this sentence dear...bt yeah 80% of manneetians hate DB...i made tis post bc i hv a proof dear...al te negative post made in welcome forum are maneetians bc i checked their above post especially tat zee...bt yeah i forget tat there may be sumone lyk u too who are nt  fan of debin bt atleast dnt hate her...i m happy to see...i vl edit t word for sureSmile

aishamehra321

aishamehra321

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Awww poor baby are crying
No one can hide for long 
Blind fans of a bitch lady

-misty--love-

IF-Rockerz

-misty--love-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged

i liked gc and debi in ramayan too..and like her as mayuri too...but i'm a maaneetian more...
i m sry for this sentence dear...bt yeah 80% of manneetians hate DB...i made tis post bc i hv a proof dear...al te negative post made in welcome forum are maneetians bc i checked their above post especially tat zee...bt yeah i forget tat there may be sumone lyk u too who are nt  fan of debin bt atleast dnt hate her...i m happy to see...i vl edit t word for sureSmile
80%ShockedShocked i really think u need to correct ur facts dear...
some people hate her because of her behaviour..thats what i read in welcome forum and that has nothing to do with maaneet...
i have soo many friends there and they don't even care about shows like this..so there is no truth behind 80%
and the negative posts..she's giving them chance for criticism..it has nothing to do with maaneet..
i don't know why she and her fans drag maaneet wherever debina is criticised..Dead 
It really hurts when we have nothing to do with her..
Offcourse i don't hate debina..i haven't watched any of her interviews..so there is nothing i could say about her...
and thanku for editing it...Smile

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishamehra321

Awww poor baby are crying
No one can hide for long 
Blind fans of a bitch lady
ohh reallyy...we never cry dear...bt a day cums wen a real face of bitch cms out..confused whos te bitch?????/...its none other tan te lady whom u kept as DP in ur profileLOLLOL

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged

i liked gc and debi in ramayan too..and like her as mayuri too...but i'm a maaneetian more...
80%ShockedShocked i really think u need to correct ur facts dear...
some people hate her because of her behaviour..thats what i read in welcome forum and that has nothing to do with maaneet...
i have soo many friends there and they don't even care about shows like this..so there is no truth behind 80%
and the negative posts..she's giving them chance for criticism..it has nothing to do with maaneet..
i don't know why she and her fans drag maaneet wherever debina is criticised..Dead 
It really hurts when we have nothing to do with her..
Offcourse i don't hate debina..i haven't watched any of her interviews..so there is nothing i could say about her...
and thanku for editing it...Smile
do u tnk we hate drashti or maneetians...we dnt dear...we dnt knw to hate or to criticize others...bt if there a articles of debina whoever bashing her is maneetians u culd easily witness it in any debina article and read te comments posted...it hs been posted by maneetians by seeing their dp i culd find out...ofcourse i m nt forcing u too lyk her its their own personal choice...

-misty--love-

IF-Rockerz

-misty--love-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged

do u tnk we hate drashti or maneetians...we dnt dear...we dnt knw to hate or to criticize others...bt if there a articles of debina whoever bashing her is maneetians u culd easily witness it in any debina article and read te comments posted...it hs been posted by maneetians by seeing their dp i culd find out...ofcourse i m nt forcing u too lyk her its their own personal choice...
the above post says something else..
the above is a new id..just by dp..how can u be so sure that its a dd fanDead
some people love to make others fight..that doesn't mean we should behave immaturely like them..
as the say..two wrongs doesn't make it a right..

-misty--love-

IF-Rockerz

-misty--love-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
we dnt knw to hate or to criticize others..
bitch?????/...its none other tan te lady whom u kept as DP in ur profile
a complete contradiction in ur own words dear..Dead
i don't think dd has done anything like what debina is doing on the show..some people are criticising ur fav..may be they are wrong..it doesn't mean u'll say anything about someone u don't know..
that is highly immature..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top