Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
gt fed up guys...since 2yr fed up vth fighting vth alll bashers of debina...it wuld be better if debina fans dnt visit her new reality show  forum...dey are bashing her a lottt ...we knw te real reason behind their bashingAngryi really feel sry for debina...hop dey al see ramayan once in their lyf and  then comment...i  m nt sure wether ts culd be posted in ts forum or nt...bt i m warning u dears ...pls dnt visit tat foum we cnt see debina gting bashed thereCryCryCrylove uu debina...we love u forever no matte wat u doSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kkmeela6cuttie17sweety20anjucoolAmeeraalikhan---nishu---

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "to all debina fans here" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Relax dear, Debina did make some mistakes in the show, but she's not the horrible person they're painting her out to be. Who cares? We are used to it and they'll never change. Just ignore it and enjoy Chidiya Ghar.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93Ameeraalikhananjucool

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Relax dear, Debina did make some mistakes in the show, but she's not the horrible person they're painting her out to be. Who cares? We are used to it and they'll never change. Just ignore it and enjoy Chidiya Ghar.Thumbs Up
i m nt able to  ignore it di...dey are crossing their limits...yeah ofcourse debina is making mistake bt tat doesnt mean tat dey say such thngs abt her...hop debi di dnt read ts she vl gt hurt by itCry

Edited by ananya93 - 02 February 2013 at 7:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya93

i m nt able to  ignore it di...dey are crossing their limits...its all bc of tat maneet and dd fans...yeah ofcourse debina is making mistake bt tat doesnt mean tat dey say such thngs abt her...hop debi di dnt read ts she vl gt hurt by itCry

They crossed their limits much before dear, but why should we let it affect us? None of us have claimed Debina is a perfect person. She has made mistakes before and she has made some mistakes in this show. I do not deny that she behaved rudely to Gizelle in a few scenes, but that is what this show is about. She's not the only one who has done it. All the contestants except Amar have been rude to each other. That's just what this show is and we have to take it with a grain of salt. The mistakes Debina made doesn't make her a horrible person. We know she's also a sweetheart so let's not let those words affect us. I did not expect any different behavior from those people. They have always been like that, so don't spoil your mood over them.

Enjoy watching Chidiya Ghar and Ramayan. Debina will always remaind close to us as Mayuri and Sita Ma.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93blushing

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged

i m nt able to  ignore it di...dey are crossing their limits...its all bc of tat maneet and dd fans...yeah ofcourse debina is making mistake bt tat doesnt mean tat dey say such thngs abt her...hop debi di dnt read ts she vl gt hurt by itCry

They crossed their limits much before dear, but why should we let it affect us? None of us have claimed Debina is a perfect person. She has made mistakes before and she has made some mistakes in this show. I do not deny that she behaved rudely to Gizelle in a few scenes, but that is what this show is about. She's not the only one who has done it. All the contestants except Amar have been rude to each other. That's just what this show is and we have to take it with a grain of salt. The mistakes Debina made doesn't make her a horrible person. We know she's also a sweetheart so let's not let those words affect us. I did not expect any different behavior from those people. They have always been like that, so don't spoil your mood over them.

Enjoy watching Chidiya Ghar and Ramayan. Debina will always remaind close to us as Mayuri and Sita Ma.Smile
agree with u di...we cn never hate our debina...for me no matter wat she does...she  is best i culd say even before gurmeet...ts people wil nt leave her aloneCry

Edited by ananya93 - 01 February 2013 at 7:38am

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged

agree with u di...we cn never hate our debina...for me no matter wat she does...she  is best i culd say even before gurmeet...ts people wil nt leave her aloneCry

Hmm, I would not necessarily say no matter what she does, since I don't want to be a blind fan and all, but I'm the sort of person who accepts their celebrity with their faults. I don't demand perfection from them, which is why I find it perfectly fine to continue being a Debina fan despite her faults. No one is perfect, not even you and me, so why should we demand perfect behavior from celebrities? It's hypocritical, so I still love Debina with her faults.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93Ameeraalikhan

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Hmm, I would not necessarily say no matter what she does, since I don't want to be a blind fan and all, but I'm the sort of person who accepts their celebrity with their faults. I don't demand perfection from them, which is why I find it perfectly fine to continue being a Debina fan despite her faults. No one is perfect, not even you and me, so why should we demand perfect behavior from celebrities? It's hypocritical, so I still love Debina with her faults.
exactly dear...bt seriously i m blind fan of gurbina due to ramayan...as u say everyone hs a fault...no one is perfect...hop smday dey change...

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

exactly dear...bt seriously i m blind fan of gurbina due to ramayan...as u say everyone hs a fault...no one is perfect...hop smday dey change...

I understand dear.

Personally, I try not to become too obsessed with the actors because they all have faults, every single one of them. I became a fan of Gurmeet and Debina because of their roles as Ram and Sita, but I love Ram and Sita far better than the actors so that's why it does not really matter for me when Gurmeet and Debina make mistakes in their personal life. It won't change my opinion that they acted the role of God perfectly. I will always love Ramayan for as long as I live, and because of that I'll also appreciate Gurmeet and Debina for bringing to life my favorite Gods.

ananya93

Post Reply New Post

Go to top