Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AussieChick

I like da way da shows goin', dont see any problems wiv draggin' or anyfin' :P

agree with u...the show is awesome...
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The shows pace is really good...If the put in love sooo frigging soon the show will lost all its charm and qh is not even a love story but a journey of 3 individuals and thetheir surroundings effecting their lives
about TB articles or metromasti they dont get inside infos about QH :) they write watching SBS/SBB ...if u beleive their words of 'special moments on asya' you gonna be just heartbroken lol...So i wud suggest just believe the articles which either TC or forum32 posts LOL  u wudnt expect much and be happy
Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

The shows pace is really good...If the put in love sooo frigging soon the show will lost all its charm and qh is not even a love story but a journey of 3 individuals and thetheir surroundings effecting their lives

about TB articles or metromasti they dont get inside infos about QH :) they write watching SBS/SBB ...if u beleive their words of 'special moments on asya' you gonna be just heartbroken lol...So i wud suggest just believe the articles which either TC or forum32 posts LOL  u wudnt expect much and be happy

yeh its true..naaz
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I don't agree that this week was a drag! We got a lot of information that will come into play later. Perhaps the plot didn't move a lot, but we learned many important things:

1) We found out that Rashid's not just a spineless fool, Razia has some dark secret that she's holding over him as blackmail.

2) It's a really bad secret that Razia is actually culpable for.

3) This might be the reason that Rashid left Dilshad. Whatever it is, it's killing him slowly inside.

4) Rashid's mother doesn't know about this secret.

5) Humaira is selfless and cares for Ayaan's happiness more than her own.

6) Nikhat CAN speak up when it comes to people she loves. Now we have to see if she can do it for herself.

7) Ayaan has yet to realize the value of a promise made to his mother. You can just see his attitude about his kasam vs. Asad's towards his.

8) Zoya really cares and she really wants to help, but she doesn't yet trust Asad.

9) Asad is affected in every little way about Zoya. The more he says she doesn't matter, the more affected he gets.

10) The fact that he does care is visible to everyone, even though Zoya doesn't see it- as evidenced by Mariam's observasion that she can "see it in his eyes", and Ayaan's attempt at talking to Mariam by saying "he talks about you all the time!"

So I think we got quite a lot out of this week! What say? :)
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rockerchic

LOL

Rest assured there will be no major changes any time soon. 

At least not in the next few months. It's a daily soap scripted to run for many years (i hope) and this show has barely begun. 

Really RC ..wait n watch ðŸ˜‰ And yeah the show has just begun ..agree with u ...

@TM please Get a reality Check ...the TRPs are soaring ...the show is a massive success both intnationally and nationally .