SANYAGAUTAM13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, after the excitement of last week,this week was a drag.
Even the telly buzz article said we will see some endearing moments but did we see any

Instead, we are on the same get out of my house thing  in anger and all that.

Those of you blaming ZOya, think of it, Mariam  went through rape , ran away, where else would she go but to the girl who gave her courage  and Zoya is scared of Asad, so why would she tell him. 
As a girl, she empathized with Mariam. And I would do so too.

Anyway, it is high time ASad understood her and friendship progresses.
I am getting tired of the current track

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi9187 thumbnail
I agree with u completely .. This week had been quite a drag and considering the precap for Fridays episode if dilshad is the one to get shot by the shooter I have a feeling asad will not be very happy with zoya again and blame her for it who knows either way they are gonna drag that bit for a while I mean honestly it's high time now that they show some change to Asads character I mean I'm not expecting a lot of change and I don't want to but just little bit of change would be nice to see that there story is going somewhere ...
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOL

Rest assured there will be no major changes any time soon. 

At least not in the next few months. It's a daily soap scripted to run for many years (i hope) and this show has barely begun. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
I tooo completely agree, we really need a DRAG. that would be good for AsYa. But still i like the way it is flowing. 
misha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't wait for months! I'm too impatient & too crazy over asya!🀒
chikara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The serial will loose its charm if there is declaration of love anytime soon
I dont know why even in other seials i feel d same .
Either the serial bcome too dramatic with sacrifices and all which is even harder to tolerate or too mushy mushy
It shud rather b will they?
And d outcome shud rather b positive
Great going for qubool hai
But asad pls be little soft on zoya in ur mannerism
Since u hv already softened ur heart
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So what? It happens in evry show. Last week was fast paced, dis week its slow. Dis is a daily soap. Bt nowhere it is boring!!!πŸ˜•
saruu. thumbnail
I like da way da shows goin', dont see any problems wiv draggin' or anyfin' :P
BlessedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry but I don't agree. Its a daily soap and it will walk with tortoise pace and I am not at all bored. I am loving the show is moving n I dont see a drag in the show yet
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I didnt feel drag or bored, last two days were pure fun really with some Razia Rashid drama..

We are seeing Asad going through his motions, the guy hate to love and one fine day he realized he cares deeply for someone, and then someone(aka Yash) told him he is in love. Wouldn't  we expect some emotions rather than just accepting, can love really be dictated by anyone, your heart only tells you and it needs time to assure mind..

Agree with what you said about Zoya helping Mariyum, hopefully Asad gets it soon and we do see the friendship track, I just pray for no miss understanding today after goons drama.

He has to learn to trust her specially after she ASSURED him yesterday, she followed his orders. How can any girl love a guy, who contantly sees her wrong and never believes herπŸ˜•
Edited by _vineeta_ - 11 years ago