Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Guys did you notice. At the start of the episode 'Rajeev Verma' approaches Kunal to fight cases for him and Kunal asks him to get in touch with Mr.Mukherjee. Do you think this scene has some significance? Maybe Kunal fights one of his cases and it becomes an important storyline.

Or was is just randomLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja260309anna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajiv Verma" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0309anna

0309anna

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
since kunal chopra's parichay is on a rock and roll these days...no wonder wat u said can happen too...it wud be great if some good case comes under way for him which if he gets to  win may turn him to be the biggest lawyer...but first clear all insecurities of your JKR wife otherwise she may run away...LOL

Edited by 0309anna - 31 January 2013 at 9:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jitendra234658olivia7vipraja26Rajash

vipraja26

vipraja26

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
seems  like  anything  is  possible  with    kunal  these days    and    we  do  love  this  positive  successful  Kc    afterall  !

no  idea    as  such  but    quite  possible    .  he  is  being  flooded  with  offers    for  work    and  responsibilities    for  all  these  years    put  together    I    suppose  -    very  happy  about  that  . 
It  makes  him  look  cheerful    ,  happy    and    that's    what  we  all  wanted  .

could  be   a  significant  point     as  it took  more  space  than  the  other  2  lawyers  who  just  congratulated   kunal   for    his  success  in  the    previous  scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia70309anna

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Of late we have noticed that even a missing thermos flask has some relevance!WinkBig smile So ideally Rajeev Verma should too!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26paradigmrainbowgirl

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Well said Chitra! I am sure the mention of the name Rajeev Verma is more important than the mention of the missing flask!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26

rainzy04

Groupbie

rainzy04

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
@ pankhuri...yup i am very sure that Rajiv verma will have some relevence coz i hv seen that guy in many daily soaps playing side character role ...hence i think he is here to stay at least for few episodes...

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
hope Rajeev verma has some importance.New CVs are good.they are giving importance to every scene.kunal's talk with Doc and nurse may lead to him connecting dots too.but i have a doubt Kunal is working with Arora& Arora naa.can he take up cases out side that firm?

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Oh he appears in other shows too? Then definietly he'll have a role tp play!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.