F.I.R

||FIR Article Archives - NO COMMENTS|| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Chandramukhi goes to Chinatown to solve a case in SAB TV's FIR

Summary: Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala (Kavita Kaushik) of SAB TV's FIR (Benaifer Kohli and Sanjay Kohli) will be visiting Chinatown dressed in a Chinese avatar with a dance sequence to follow. A woman will be filing a missing person complaint at the police station. Her husband was working in Chinatown. Chandramukhi first sends her subordinates Gopi and Sandeep to the town to solve the case but they can't crack it. This compels Chandramukhi to visit Chinatown dressed as a Chinese lady.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||FIR Article Archives - NO COMMENTS|| (Page 7)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Fevicol ke jod actors -The Dependables

Fevicol ke jod actors? What's that? You all must be thinking?

Well, our television industry abounds with many talented and veteran actors. In a time when shows are going off air in a jiffy, there are some which are ruling the roost for many years now.

Yes, content is the reason…but there is one more good thing that has led to the success of the shows.

The actors…who like pillars…have been a constant support for years together now.

Yes, Time has become very fickle now with young actors opting in and out of projects in quick succession.

Edit II Productions' successful show on SAB TV's FIR, has been a household name and so has been the lead protagonist Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala who is known as Chulbul Pandey of Indian television. In the show, she is known for her manly nature, bossy attitude towards her colleagues with a typical Haryanavi accent. This sexy looking cop has completed seven years now in the show. Yes she did leave the project in between, but like a true loyalist has now gotten back.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Luxury of films not available for TV actors: Kavita Kaushik

Luxury of films not available for TV actors: Kavita Kaushik

Kavita Kaushik, who has recently made a comeback to comedy show " F.I.R.", believes a TV actor's life is tougher than that of a film actor.

"There are so many problems in a TV actor's life. There is no choreographer, so we have to do everything ourselves and that too in just a few minutes. This is the beauty of TV," the 32-year-old said here on location of "F.I.R."

"People hold films higher (in higher regard) than TV. But I would say that TV actors do things in a few minutes, catch characters quickly and do scenes in minutes... and that too eight to nine scenes daily. The luxury of films is not available here. So we do everything ourselves in very little time," she added.

Kavita became popular with the role of Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala in "F.I.R.". She had quit the show in January, and featured in a new show Tota Weds Maina", which went off air April. Now she is back on "F.I.R.".

The actress hopes to play a journalist on screen someday.

"I haven't played a journalist. I also want to ask 'Kaisa lag raha hai' (How are you feeling)... so I haven't played a journalist which I might play soon. There are a lot of other roles also which I haven't done," Kavita said.

Kavita will be seen in an item number in the upcoming remake of 1973 film Zanjeer".

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Billu to get kidnapped in SAB TV's FIR

Cat eyed Billu (Sandeep Aanand) is about to land himself in trouble with Chandramukhi Chautala (Kavita Kaushik) getting to handle a new case on SAB TV's FIR (Edit II Productions).

In the upcoming episodes, Chautala and her team will get on a mission to save a businessman's son from being kidnapped. Thus, they will move as different characters around him.

While Chautala (Kavita Kaushik) and Gopi (Gopi Bhalla) will double up as professors in a college where this businessman's son studies, Billu will reprise the role of a student.

And as the story progresses, the kidnappers will end up abducting Billu instead of the businessman's son.

When we contacted Sandeep, he said, "Yes, we have shot for a kidnapping drama but whether his team manages to rescue him or not is something for the viewers to wait and watch."

The track will air sometime next week.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

'F.I.R.' made me better actor: Aamir Ali

Aamir AliMore Pics

Aamir Ali never believed he could carry off a comic character well but his role as Bajrang Pandeyin TV show "F.I.R." changed his perception -- and "opened" him up as an actor.

Aamir, who played the entertaining inspector Bajrang Pandey in F.I.R., quit the show earlier this year. He admits that it changed his thinking on doing comic roles.

"I could never imagine doing a comedy show, but 'F.I.R.' changed my thought. 'F.I.R.' made me a better actor as it opened me up. I still have a long way to go, but 'F.I.R.' made a big difference," Aamir told IANS.

He was not confident about the role, but the crew made him feel comfortable.

"The director and unit were so good, they made me feel comfortable. They had faith in me. I didn't have faith in myself. They appreciated me," he said.

The 33-year-old has also been part of shows like "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki", "Kya Dill MeinHai", "Bhaskar Bharti" and "Hongey Judaa Na Hum". But "F.I.R." and "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki" are the ones closest to him.

"The way the shows turned out to be and the love which I got... It has been amazing for me," he said.

Having worked in numerous shows for almost a decade, Aamir and his actress wife Sanjeeda Sheikh are not bothered by the new crop of actors on the small screen.

"I think there are a lot of newcomers and I welcome everyone. It all depends on you. We have made our name and whoever comes, it does not make a difference. We are both very confident. There is room for everyone," he said.

The actor is currently seen in "Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga", and he is loving it. "The makers are amazing to work with. It is an experience working with them," he added.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

TV actors share their Eid plans

Aamir Ali (Jhilmil Sitaron Ka Aangan Hoga): For me, Eid is the celebration of togetherness and love. On this day I like to wear pathani and go to a mosque to offernamaaz and seek the blessings of Allah. Then, when I go back home, my mom treats all of us sewaiyan which is my favourite dish on the occassion. Being the youngest in the family, my mom gives Eidi to me. I also gift something special to my wife Sanjeeda.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Aamir Ali never believed that he could carry off the comic character well but his role as Bajrang Pandey in TV show "F.I.R." changed his perception -- and "opened" him up as an actor.

Ads by Google
Create your own video ads
Add pics, clips, voice to templates Increase your ROI. Affordable ads.
www.visiblespectrum.com

Friday, August 09, 2013 | 4:16:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |  Comments 4 Comments  |  841 Views

Aamir Ali never believed he could carry off a comic character well but his role as Bajrang Pandey in TV show "F.I.R." changed his perception -- and "opened" him up as an actor.

Aamir, who played the entertaining inspector Bajrang Pandey in "F.I.R.", quit the show earlier this year. He admits that it changed his thinking on doing comic roles.

"I could never imagine doing a comedy show, but 'F.I.R.' changed my thought. 'F.I.R.' made me a better actor as it opened me up. I still have a long way to go, but 'F.I.R.' made a big difference,"  said Aamir.

He was not confident about the role, but the crew made him feel comfortable.

"The director and unit were so good, they made me feel comfortable. They had faith in me. I didn't have faith in myself. They appreciated me," he said.

The 33-year-old has also been part of shows like "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki" on Sahara One, "Kya Dill Mein Hai" on 9XM Channel, "Bhaskar Bharti" on Sony TV and "Hongey Judaa Na Hum" on Sony TV. But "F.I.R." and "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki" are the ones closest to him.

"The way the shows turned out to be and the love which I got... It has been amazing for me," he said.

Having worked in numerous shows for almost a decade, Aamir and his actress wife Sanjeeda Sheikh are not bothered by the new crop of actors on the small screen.

"I think there are a lot of newcomers and I welcome everyone. It all depends on you. We have made our name and whoever comes, it does not make a difference. We are both very confident. There is room for everyone," he said.

The actor is currently seen in "Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga" on Sahara One, and he is loving it. "The makers are amazing to work with. It is an experience working with them," he added.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16177-f-i-r-made-me-better-actor-aamir-ali.htm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
TRPs gone, TVT is the new trend

TV show ratings have now started coming in thousands instead of percentages. Earlier, ratings for shows ranged from 0.4 to 4.5, now they range from 750 to 7,000 and more — basically indicating viewership in actual numbers. This decision was recently taken by broadcasters, advertisers and TAM, the agency that collates weekly ratings to resolve the ongoing crisis about telly ratings. 

And another big change has been made too. The word TRP (Television Rating Point) has now been reworded as TVT (Television Viewership In Thousands). And GRP (Gross Rating Point) is now GVT (Gross Viewership In Thousands).

SAB TV beats Sony

Star Plus is the number one general entertainment channel in terms of GVT (Gross Viewership In Thousands), followed by Colors and Zee. Sony, which held the fourth position, has slipped to number five. SAB, which is part of the same group, has taken that place. See box (right) for GVT of general entertainment channels.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/TRPs-gone-TVT-is-the-new-trend/articleshow/21744153.cms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top