F.I.R

||FIR Article Archives - NO COMMENTS|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

I don't feel the need to be in a relationship: Kavita Kaushik

I don't feel the need to be in a relationship: Kavita Kaushik
Talking to TOI during a recent Lucknow visit, actor Kavita Kaushik said she is enjoying her single status

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT Actor Kavita Kaushik is happy making people laugh, again with her next serial. "Isn't that the best thing to do?" she asks while on a recent trip to the city to promote her serial Tota Weds Maina. Another comedy we wonder, and she answers, "InFIR I am this bad cop who intimidates people. In this serial audience will see an absolutely different side of me. Here I play sweet and traditional girl. Frankly speaking, after playing Chandramukhi Chautala for seven years even I was getting restless and wanted to do something different."
Apart from playing the Haryanvi cop, Kavita has also been seen as the venomous Manya inKahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, the scheming Sakshi of Kutumb, the wily Porineeta in Tumhari Disha, and a lawyer in Remix. Kavita also did a cameo in Ram Gopal Varma's Ek Hasina Thi, apart from a telefilm called Padmalakshmi. "It's not as if I have only done comedy. I have played different characters too," she points out.

BORN FIGHTER Down with dengue but certainly not out, Kavita says she's every bit a fighter. "Why get scared of these small things?," she shrugs, adding, "I am not scared about anything. Recently, I had gone to celebrate New Year's on an island near Mumbai. On our way back we got caught in a storm and the yatch we were in was swaying crazily. But then also I wasn't scared. I was actually jumping on the deck and waiting for it to sink! I guess my fearlessness keeps me on going. I am suffering from dengue but it's my attitude that gives me the energy to fight it and carry on with life."

TOUGH TO PLEASE Having split from beau Karan V Grover Kavita, is enjoying her single status. "I am loving it. I am travelling like crazy, having a great time with my friends. Basically I don't feel the need to be in a relationship right now. There's no one I am answerable to ki kahan ja rahi ho, kya kar rahi ho. I am doing my own thing and loving it," says she. And if one's wondering what kind of man she is looking for, Kavita says, "He should be a superman. Look, I am a typical Haryanvi. I'm super-dominating and blunt and men get scared of me. In fact most are scared of even talking to me. A man should be confident and not get intimidated by a strong, independent girl like me. But sadly, tough men are a little hard to find," says she. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||FIR Article Archives - NO COMMENTS|| (Page 3)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Aamir Ali to enter posts Akash's death in Jhilmil Sitaaron..?

Aamir Ali to enter posts Akash's death in Jhilmil Sitaaron..?
Rajshri Productions' the makers of Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga on Sahara One are coming up with innovative ways to keep viewers glued to their shows. 

After infusing the storyline with scheming, plotting, dramatic elements and introducing new faces, it's time for another gimmick. Viewers can expect a major track change in the upcoming episodes as Aamir Ali enters the show as the new hero.

Sources inform that Aamir Ali who became a household name through Rajshri Production's one of the longest running shows Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki will soon be introduced as the new male lead of the show. Furthermore, Aakash ( Pankaj Tewari) the lead actor of the show dies in an accident which will mark the entry of Aamir as the new hero opposite Angana (Shriya Jha). Aamir who is also seen in FIR and Hongey Judaa Na Hum will be introduced in the second week of February 2013.

When contacted, Aamir Ali remained unavailable for comment. 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Kavita gets a makeover for her new show

Kavita gets a makeover for her new show

As Chandramukhi Chautala, the dabang cop of FIR, Kavita Kaushik straightens out even the toughest of goons. But the actress has undergone a drastic transformation - from a gutsy cop to a lively, spirited girl from UP - for her latest show, 'Tota Weds Maina'.

Of the many characters she has played, Kavitasays most of them are closer to Maina than Chandramukhi. However, she is happy to be able to experiment in the genre of comedy. Says Kavita, "Maina is an extension of me. She is a happy-go-lucky, confident and outgoing girl. She is a typical girl who loves beautiful kurtas and applies makeup on occasions."

Her outfits in the show have been designed by Veera, a first-timer on the small screen, who has been a stylist for films like Phass Gaya Re Obama and Vicky Donor. Says Veera, "I have given Kavita lots of Anarkalis. We have used fabrics like chiffon, georgette, etc. Kavita helped us in deciding the colour palette."

On the show, Kavita is even speaking in a UP accent to make her character look authentic. She says, "I had to work on my accent and learn the local dialect. The show is based on the lives of people in Uttar Pradesh."

Tota Weds Maina airs Monday to Friday at 10.30pm on SAB TV.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Aamir Ali quits 'F.I.R'

Aamir Ali quits 'F.I.R'

After playing a rustic cop Bajrang Pandey for more than a year in long running comedy show"F.I.R", popular TV actor Aamir Ali has quit the series.

"I will miss being on the sets of 'F.I.R', but my wishes and love is always going to be present. Keep watching 'F.I.R' every Saturday," Aamirtweeted Thursday.

"'F.I.R' is a cult show and will always be special. Comedy was something I could never imagine myself doing on television, but now will miss doing comedy," the 33-year-old further tweeted, but didn't reveal anything about his future plans.

Aamir, who is married to TV actress Sanjeeda Sheikh, has done fictions shows like "Kya Dill Mein Hai" and "Bhaskar Bharti" and reality shows " Nach Baliye 3" and "Zara Nachke Dikha".

He also had a sizeable role in 2010 Bollywood film "I Hate Luv Storys".

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Aamir Ali quits 'F.I.R'

Thursday, February 07, 2013 | 4:22:05 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 4 Comments
Aamir Ali quits 'F.I.R'

After playing a rustic cop Bajrang Pandey for more than a year in long running comedy show "F.I.R", popular TV actor Aamir Ali has quit the series.

After playing a rustic cop Bajrang Pandey for more than a year in long running comedy show "F.I.R", popular TV actor Aamir Ali has quit the series.

"I will miss being on the sets of 'F.I.R', but my wishes and love is always going to be present. Keep watching 'F.I.R' every Saturday," Aamir tweeted Thursday.

"'F.I.R' is a cult show and will always be special. Comedy was something I could never imagine myself doing on television, but now will miss doing comedy," the 33-year-old further tweeted, but didn't reveal anything about his future plans.

Aamir, who is married to TV actress Sanjeeda Sheikh, has done fictions shows like "Kya Dill Mein Hai" and "Bhaskar Bharti" and reality shows "Nach Baliye 3" and "Zara Nachke Dikha".

He also had a sizeable role in 2010 Bollywood film "I Hate Luv Storys".

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Kavita Kaushik out, Chitrashi Rawat in

Kavita Kaushik out, Chitrashi Rawat in

After seven years, popular serial FIR will see a change. Kavita Kaushik, who has been playingInspector Chandram-ukhi Chautala, will no longer be on the show. There will be a generation leap with a new cop coming in as Chandramukhi's daughter.

Sources say Chitrashi Rawat, best known as one of the Chak De! India girls, will in all likelihood be finalised soon. Apart from Kavita, Aamir Aliand Kiku Sharda will also not be part of the time leap. The production house is hunting for Kiku's replacement. 

What prompted the change? Says the source, "After seven years, they felt it was time for a change. Also, Kavita is doing another show on the same channel, where she plays a character which is just the opposite of Chautala." Producer Binaifer Kohli, however, did not revert to our SMS.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Kavita Kaushik quits FIR

Kavita Kaushik, who shot to fame with FIR, playing the role of Haryanvi cop Chandramukhi Chautala, has now quit the show. She recently signed on a new series Tota Weds Maina (TWM), which is a daily on the channel and says its becoming tough for her to manage the two simultaneously. Post
Kavita's departure from the show, FIR will take a leap and Chautala's daughter will be the lead now.

On being contacted, Kavita confirms the news saying, "Yes, I have quit. The decision was taken when I signed TWM because it was a big commitment doing two lead roles at the same time. I was in talks with the channel and producers to do something about my character Chautala and we came up with an amicable solution."

A source reveals, "Last year Kavita wanted to leave the show as she wanted to do something else, but the makers almost doubled her pay and so she stayed on. The channel knew about her desire to try a new show and they offered her TWM. Kavita loved the idea but she told them that she won't be able to do two dailies at the same time. That's how FIR was made into a weekend show and TWM a daily but it was getting tough for her to shoot both, so Kavita told them that she can only do one and opted for TWM."

The producers have already cast the new lead. "Chitrashi Rawat, of Chak De! India (2007) fame, is being considered for it. Kavita has already shot the leap scene. Aamir Ali and two others surely won't be in the leap but Gopi (Gopi Bhalla) might be retained."

Post Reply New Post

Go to top