F.I.R

||FIR Article Archives - NO COMMENTS|| (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged

"I hope people like my new avatar" - Kavita Kaushik

Talented Kavita Kaushik who essays the role of a super cop in SAB TV's F.I.R, talks about the new track which will be soon introduced in the show and about her new avatar...

Friday, December 20, 2013 | 6:49:57 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 3 Comments  |  246 Views

SAB TV's F.I.R is all set for a new track in the coming weeks. Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala will be seen in a new avatar of a Super Girl.

The new track of the show F.I.R will be interesting for the audience as Kavita shares, "Well, the track will be little confusing for audience as the super girl will either be a twin sister of Chandramukhi Chautala or Chandramukhi herself. I can't reveal on the storyline but it is going to be interesting."

When asked Kavita about her character, she says, "This super girl is little negative and little positive. With her entry in the show, it will be portrayed that she is the enemy of Chandramukhi. As seen in the show Chandramukhi always fights for the justice and brings forth the crime in front of the people but there are few things which stop this cop as she has to follow certain rules but for this super girl, there are no rules. This track will come after a week's time and would be of three episodes."

Kavita had to perform daring stunts in the show as her character is that of a super girl, so when asked her whether are the stunts difficult or not, this is what she replies, "Honestly speaking it is very difficult and I'm badly bruised because of the harness that was tied to me. My arm is also badly bruised, there are cuts and my whole body is in pain. We were shooting with harness from morning to noon and by end of that, I was totally tired and hurt but still enjoyed my stint. I would and like to do such stunts again and again."

"Though because of my health reasons, tomorrow we are not shooting. It's kind of day of for all of us. I feel I'm born to play such roles and feel very fortunate for it. Hope people like this new avatar of mine," she concludes.

We wish you a speedy recovery!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/18150-i-hope-people-like-my-new-avatar-kavita-kaushik.htm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||FIR Article Archives - NO COMMENTS|| (Page 12)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Tongue

Kavita Kaushik breaks down at Shirdi

Kavita Kaushik breaks down at Shirdi
Kavita Kaushik
Actress Kavita Kaushik who is otherwise busy playing the tough cop Chandramukhi Chautala in F.I.R., broke down in front of a huge crowd of people in Shirdi recently.

T
he actress, who had driven down to Shirdi for Sai Baba darshan, was asked to speak before the crowds and while doing that, she suddenly got emotional. "I could not control my tears and had to turn around for a minute and it was so embarrassing because it happened while I was giving a speech for the annual function," says Kavita.

According to a source, Kavita was overwhelmed with the way people were showering their love on her and she felt thankful to God for the kind of life he had given her.

ALSO READ: Luxury of films not available for TV actors: Kavita Kaushi

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Chandramukhi Chautala to get married to Tilok Chaudhary in SAB TV's FIR?TongueEmbarrassed

SAB TV's FIR (Edit II Productions) being one of the best shows in the comedy sitcom genre has rolled out an interesting track in which Chandramukhi Chautala's (Kavita Kaushik) uncle has taken up the task of getting her married.

As per the ongoing episodes, Chandramukhi has expressed her love for chief inspector Bhola Pandit (Vipul Roy) and has accordingly asked for her uncle's permission to marry him. However to make Chandramukhi jealous, Bhola has been seen flirting with random girls.

To add more confusion to the drama, Chandramukhi's uncle, after noticing the lover boy' image of Bhola, will consider him to be man with a loose character, as he would be oblivious of the fact that Bhola is faking his attitude as a flirt.

The uncle will then decide to get his nephew Tilok Chaudhary married to Chandramukhi. Tilok will be from Haryana, whom Chandramukhi's family had already approved.

In the coming episodes, we will see how Tilok will finally meet Chandramukhi and the way Bhola will try to keep him away from getting married to his love interest.

Will Bhola manage to send Tilok back to Haryana? Or will Chandramukhi get married to him?

We tried contacting Kavita Kaushik for a comment on the same but she remained unavailable.

We eagerly wait to see the laugh riot in this track!!!

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Mika Singh debuts on TV with F.I.R

Mika Singh debuts on TV with F.I.R
Kavita Kaushik and Mika Singh on the sets of FIR
The line between Bollywood and TV is blurring these days as Bollywood personalities are showing their interest in working for a TV show and one of them is none other than the famous singer Mika Singh.

A little birdie informs that soon SAB TV's F.I.R will see a new entry which will definitely enthrall the audiences. It's a dream come true for the notorious singer Mika Singh to be on SAB TV's F.I.R as he always wanted to be on the show.

READ: Kavita Kaushik breaks down at Shirdi

A source says, " Mika Singh will play himself on the show and will be seen speaking in a Haryanvi dialect. Mika being Chandramukhi Chautala's huge fan in real life will play the same onscreen. Not only that but he will also have a dream dance sequence with Kavita Kaushik."

When contacted, Kavita Kaushik confirms the news, "Mika is a good friend of mine and more than that he is a big fan of the character Chandramukhi Chautala. He always said this to me at parties or events that if ever he wants to act on TV, the show would definitely be F.I.R. "

Keep reading this space for more exclusive updates!!!

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 6:25am | IP Logged

FIR team senses "Darr"

FIR team senses
Darr@the mall promotion on FIR
Horror is back in business as unusual paranormal activity leaves the cast and crew of SAB TV's FIR horrified and helpless. While it may be common for Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala from FIR to face new challenges in her everyday life and solve mysterious crimes in the city, the actress and the other crew members faced their moment of fright, during the recent visit of Bollywood actor, Jimmy Shergill during the promotion of his upcoming horror film "Darr @ The Mall". The film releases in India on 21st February, 2014.

A source from the sets informs us that while Kavita and Jimmy were shooting for their sequence, the main door of the studio suddenly shut and locks. Although the crew and staff tried hard their best, they could not open the door. To add to the chaos, a technical snag rendered the set powerless. The subsequent power-failure rendered the set pitch dark with only the vocal sounds of people being heard.

READ: Mika Singh debuts on TV with F.I.R

This created a near panic situation as the enclosed atmosphere of the set started getting claustrophobic. Since the set was sound proof with limited air flow, even the mobile networks were unavailable when the set crew tried to call for help. Just like the suddenness of the power failure, the power was restored and light was switched on as abruptly and unexpectedly. Even the studio door got unlocked on its own. The biggest surprise however was the fact that there was nobody outside who was responsible for this abrupt chain of events. Truly strange!

While speaking about the incident, Kavita Kaushik says, "Since we did couple of Horror based comedy show in FIR in the past, the idea of promoting "Darr @ The Mall" went off pretty well".

It was an interesting day for Kavita Kaushik experiencing the thrill and excitement during the shoot.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Kavita's paranormal encounter
Kavita's paranormal encounter

Horror seems to be back as unusual paranormal activity left the entire team of the show FIR horrified and helpless. While it may be common for Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala from the show to face new challenges and solve mysterious crimes, the actress and the other team members were scared, when Bollywood actor, Jimmy Sheirgill visited the sets to promote his upcoming supernatural thriller. 

A source from the sets informs us that while Kavita and Jimmy were shooting for their sequence, the main door of the studio suddenly shut and got locked. Although everyone tried hard to open the door, it remained locked. Then, a technical snag rendered the set powerless. The set became pitch dark with only sounds of people talking being heard. This created a panic situation as the enclosed atmosphere of the set started getting claustrophobic. Even the mobile networks were unavailable. 

But then suddenly the power was restored and light was switched on abruptly and unexpectedly. Even the studio door got unlocked on its own. The biggest surprise however was the fact that there was nobody outside who was responsible for this abrupt chain of events. Kavita Kaushik said, "Since we did a couple of horror based comedy episodes in the show during the past, the idea of promoting the movie went well." FIR airs from Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm on SAB TV. 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

Jackky & Neha on the sets of FIR

Jackky Bhagnani & Neha Sharma were on FIR to promote their film Youngistaan

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

http://www.filmfare.com/photos/jackky-neha-on-the-sets-of-fir-5572.html

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 18 April 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Sreesanth, Kiku Sharda aka Palak in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

TongueTongueTongueTongue
Sreesanth, Kiku Sharda aka Palak in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
Cricketer S Sreesanth, who has been banned for life for his alleged involvement in the Indian Premier League spot-fixing scandal, has been approached for the upcoming season of the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. The fast bowler is likely to sign on the dotted line soon.

ALSO READ: Now, a film on Sreesanth's life!

Says a source, "We are keen to have Sreesanth on board. He is a good dancer. The deal is expected to get locked in a day or two." Actors Karan Tacker and Pooja Banerjee and dancer Shakti Mohan are likely to be a part of the show as well.

ALSO READ: Shakti Mohan in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Palak in the show too

Kiku Sharda, who plays a female character named Palak on Kapil Sharma's comedy show will participate as Palak on Jhalak, making it the first time a male will contest as a female on the dance show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top