F.I.R

||FIR Article Archives - NO COMMENTS|| (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 13

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Kavita Kaushik recreates Madhuri's magic!
Kavita Kaushik recreates Madhuri's magic!

Actress Kavita Kaushik is famous for her 'Dabangg' attitude on television sitcom "F.I.R.", but her fans are up for a real treat as she will be seen sizzling to Madhuri Dixit's song "Ghagra" from the movie "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani".

Wearing a ghagra that is lit up with sparkling LED lights, Kavita will recreate Madhuri's magic with the right 'adaas and nazakat' for "SAB Ka Diwali Mela", an annual extravaganza to celebrate Diwali.

Kavita was excited about her performance on the song and said that her act is a "tribute" to the 'dhak dhak' girl.

"I am in awe of how Madhuri Dixit dances with so much elegance and grace. My performance for 'SAB Ka Diwali Mela' is my tribute to her as I dance to her popular song 'Ghagra'," Kavita said in a statement.

"While I will be seen in a ghagra very similar to Madhuri's from the song, the LED lights add a delightful twist to my performance. I am sure the audiences will enjoy watching my entertaining dance act," she added.

"SAB Ka Diwali Mela" will air Friday on SAB TV.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||FIR Article Archives - NO COMMENTS|| (Page 11)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

In Mumbai for eight years, Sandeep Anand celebrates his first Diwali in the city

Summary: The cute and adorable Sandeep Anand celebrated Diwali, the festival of lights, this year in the city. Amused! Yes, eight years after he shifted to Mumbai, the actor celebrated his first ever Diwali in the city this year. In fact, since this artiste shifted to Mumbai eight years ago, he used to make it a point to get back home during Diwali to celebrate the joyous occasion with his parents every year. So does this mean the city kept him away from his parents this year? Well, not really! Since Sandeep's parents made it a point to come down to Mumbai this Diwali, the actor got an opportunity to experience the festival here for the first time ever.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Constable Gopinath to open a snack shop in the police station in SAB TV's FIR

Summary: As per the ongoing track, in SAB TV's F.I.R, the Rs 5,000 worth watch that constable Gopinath Gandotra (Gopi Bhalla) had kept at the entrance of the police station was stepped upon by the Commissioner after which Gopinath's co-constable demanded Rs 1.5 lakhs from the former saying that the watch was worth it. All this money issue since, Gopinath wanted to open a shop after selling his watch. This track again marks another roller coaster comedy ride for its viewers when in spite of the commissioner wanting to pay for the damages, Gopinath will seek permission to open a shop in the police station itself. Later the constable will be seen selling chai, pakodas and samosas to people who visit the police station to file an FIR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Gopi Bhalla surprised at having a tremendous fan following in Bangkok

Summary: Gopi Bhalla, acclaimed for doing comedy roles to perfection, currently seen playing the role of constable Gopinath Gandotra in SAB TV's F.I.R. , has also been part of Punjabi cinema and the recent film he shot for is Rambo Ranjha. Shedding light on his experience in Bangkok where he went shooting for the Punjabi film, he averred, "It was an amazing experience in Bangkok while shooting for the film and the strangest part was that the Indians out there recognised me for my thumkas as constable Gopinath. That moment I was spellbound to know how my serial and character was well seen and spoken about in Bangkok too!"

Proud-India

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged

2013 - Top Comedy shows

FIR (Edit II Productions): This seven year old SAB TV show has been entertaining the audiences to the core with the help of its comical character and their leader Chandramukhi Chautala. The creative team of this show has been coming up with some entertaining stories one after the other, thus it deserves to be on this list.

Proud-India

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged

2013 - Top Rib-Ticklers of the Year

Chandramukhi Chautala (FIR) - What can one say about this ferociously talented girl who has made the character of the Haryanvi Jatt police inspector mightier than her team of male associates. Kavita Kaushik has become synonyms to this SAB TV show (Edit II Productions) and Kavita has managed to do well only because of her superb acting talent.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 13 December 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Fire on the sets of Kavita Kaushik's TV show FIR
Sets of leading TV shows seem to be becoming vulnerable to fire mishaps. 

After Housewife Hai Sab Jaanti Hai... andComedy Nights with Kapil, we now hear, that a major fire broke out on the sets of SAB TV'slaugh riot FIR. However, the good news is that no one is hurt, all thanks to the fire fighting equipment present on the sets.

When contacted, Kavita Kaushik shared, "It wasa massive fire outburst on our sets but with God's grace no one is injured. We give full marks to our sets and 5 stars for being so well equipped. There were huge fire extinguishers on the sets which were used and thus our set was saved from turning into ashes."

Narrating the whole incident, Kavita shared, "We were shooting and in the middle of it there was a fire outburst. Sensing that the fire might get worse, I asked everyone to vacant the place immediately."

"While things were getting back to normal on the sets, I invited the entire crew to my house for lunch. Now that everything is perfect, we have resumed shooting," signs off Kavita.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 16 December 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Telly actors select the Best Shows of 2013

Gopi Bhalla: It has to be my show FIR (SAB TV); there is nothing more entertaining than this show which has been a hit since the past 8 years.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top