F.I.R

||FIR Article Archives - NO COMMENTS|| (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Kiku returns to FIR as Gulgule

Kiku returns to FIR as Gulgule
kiku sharda
Known for his comic timing, actor Kiku Sharda, who tickles your funny bone as Palak in Comedy Nights With Kapil, will now be back in FIR.

The actor who was a part of the latter right since its inception, will return soon on the show as Gulgule.

Confirms Kiku, "I have been a part of FIR for seven years. We took a short break and now I am soon going to return to the show. I will be playing the same character, Gulgule, and will showcase the same chemistry with Chandramukhi Chautala ( Kavita Kaushik). I will be the same chirpy and foodie guy."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||FIR Article Archives - NO COMMENTS|| (Page 10)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Kiku Sharda and wife Priyanka Sharda in Nach Baliye 6

Summary: Kiku Sharda the talented actor is known for his comic punches, but not many are aware of him having a passion for dance. And he along with his wife Priyanka Sharda are now all set to put the stage on fire with their dancing abilities in the upcoming season of Nach Baliye. Yes, you heard it right!! Frames Productions we hear, has approached Kiku and his wife for Nach Baliye 6, and the duo has apparently shown interest and even signed on the dotted lines. People who know Kiku very closely are aware that the man can simply burst out on the dancing floor without any inhibitions at parties. His wife Priyanka though Indian, who has been born and brought up in Malaysia has had the opportunity to dance at community functions in her earlier days. The couple has a liking for dance, and it is now the time for them to love' the art and excel on the stage. Kiku is presently seen in SAB TV's FIR and Colors' Comedy Nights with Kapil.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Kiku Sharda to participate in 'Nach Baliye 6'

He has tickled the audience's funny bone with shows like "F.I.R." and "Comedy Nights With Kapil" and comedian Kiku Sharda is now set to entertain viewers with his dancing skills in forthcoming celebrity dance reality show " Nach Baliye 6".

Several rumours around the participating couples for the show are doing the rounds, but a source close to the show has confirmed that Kiku and his wife Priyanka will compete with other celebrity couples in the show.

Other celebrities who have reportedly agreed to participate in "Nach Baliye 6" include Gurmeet Chaudhary with wife Debina Bannerjee, Kanika Maheshwari with businessman husband Ankur Ghai, Amrapali Gupta with actor husband Yash Sinha, Nakuul Mehta with wife Jankee, Ridhi Dogra with actor husband Raqesh Bapat and Ripudaman Handa with his girlfriend Shivangi.

"Nach Baliye 6" will go on air on Star Plus later this year. It will be judged by actress Shilpa Shetty, director Sajid Khan and choreographerTerence Lewis.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged

He has tickled the audience's funny bone with shows like 'F.I.R' and 'Comedy Nights With Kapil' and comedian Kiku Sharda is now set to entertain viewers with his dancing skills in forthcoming celebrity dance reality show 'Nach Baliye season 6'

Thursday, October 10, 2013 | 11:34:03 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |  Comments 30 Comments  |  1690 Views

He has tickled the audience's funny bone with shows like 'F.I.R' and 'Comedy Nights With Kapil' and comedian Kiku Sharda is now set to entertain viewers with his dancing skills in forthcoming celebrity dance reality show 'Nach Baliye season 6'.

Several rumors around the participating couples for the show are doing the rounds, but a source close to the show has confirmed that Kiku and his wife Priyanka will compete with other celebrity couples in the show.

Other celebrities who have reportedly agreed to participate in 'Nach Baliye season 6' include Gurmeet Chaudhary with wife Debina Bannerjee, Kanica Maheshwari with businessman husband Ankur Ghai, Amrapalli Gupta with actor husband Yash SinhaNakuul Mehta with wife JankeeRidhi Dogra Vashisthwith actor husband RaQesh Vashisth and Ripudaman Handa with his girlfriend Shivangi.

If sources are to be believed, even actress Mallika Sherawat has been approached to be a guest participant on the show for a few episodes. Mallika will be accompanied by the winner of her ongoing reality show 'The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika'.

'Nach Baliye season 6' will go on air on Star Plus later this year. It will be judged by actressShilpa Shetty, director Sajid Khan and choreographer Terence Lewis.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/17134-kiku-sharda-to-participate-in-nach-baliye-6.htm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

"Palak and Guthi share a very good chemistry!"

Says Kiku Sharda, when we got in touch with him to know more about the portrayal of his character as Palak in the show Comedy Nights with Kapil.

Ads by Google
American Musical Supply
Low Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, Payment Plans & Extended Warranties
AmericanMusical.com

Sunday, October 20, 2013 | 11:41:45 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 3 Comments  |  640 Views

Kiku Sharda who is very popularly known as Palak from Kapil Sharma's K9 Productions popular comedy show Comedy Nights with Kapil which airs on Colors, says that he is very delighted to work with his friend cum co-actorSunil Grover after a long time.

On the same we got in touch with Kiku Shardawho shares with us about his chemistry withSunil Grover who is popularly known as Guthi in the show.

Here is what he said...

Kiku who is always seen with Sunil Grover who plays Guthi on the show says that he is very happy to work with Sunil Grover, "Sunil Groverand I are very old friends. After a very long time we have got an opportunity to work together and I love working with Sunil. Working with him is always a pleasure as he is a spectacular actor cum comedian."

The real life friendship comes across beautifully on screen when they enact the characters of Palak and Guthi on the show. Kiku elaborates on the same saying, "We are good friends in real life and so are our characters of Palak and Guthi. Palak and Guthi share a very good chemistry. They are very straight forward speaking girls and very simple. They just don't care about what people speak about them, they just seem to enjoy themselves when they are together and that is the best part of our character which I really love."

Kiku who is an excellent dancer in real life has got a chance to show off his dancing skills on the show. Almost in all the episodes he is seen dancing and getting claps and appraisal from the guest as well as his audience. He says that he is aware that the dancing style of Palak has caught the attention of the audience, "Comedy skills enacted by Palak and also Palak's famous dancing style have caught the attention of the audience. I am really very happy and proud to be a part of the show Comedy Nights with Kapil" concludes Kiku Sharda.

Well as much he is happy to be a part of the show Comedy Nights with Kapil, we audience are really happy to see him portraying the commendable character of Palak on screen.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/17269-palak-and-guthi-share-a-very-good-chemistry.htm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Billu to become Chandramukhi Chautala on his birthday in SAB TV's FIR

Edit II Productions' FIR on SAB TV is all set to entertain its audiences with an interesting storyline where Billu (Sandeep Aanand) will turn into Chandramukhi Chautala (Kavita Kaushik).

Shocking! Isn't it?

But, it's hundred percent true.

In an interesting twist of events Billu will turn into Chandramukhi Chautala and he will be enacting her role for a few episodes.

As per a reliable source, in tonight's (23 October 2013) episode the audiences will see Billu wishing to be his idol Chadramukhi Chautala as it would be his birthday. And to everyone's surprise his wish will come true.

This will be a three episode long special story.

We tried contacting Sandeep but he remained unavailable for comment.

The episode goes on air tonight (23 October 2013).

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Kavita Kaushik does not have any kind of attitude and arrogance as far as I am concerned - Vipul Roy

Summary: Actor Vipul Roy is very happy with the initial response his pan-chewing lead character is getting in SAB TV's popular show FIR. "I am having a tremendous experience. It is a laugh riot every day on the set as all artists are so good with their craft. In between shots, we have to halt our shoot many a times for 15- 20 minutes to let things settle down before starting all over again."

Vipul does not like to be described as someone who replaced Aamir Ali in the above Edit II Productions show. "Aamir is a good artist. Who am I to replace anybody? It just happened that Kavita Kaushik went out and the show had to go through a struggle to hold its audiences. Hence the makers decided to bring back the old cast. I fit the bill for they wanted a fresh face as the male lead. One of the main reasons why I signed on the dotted line is because there is no 28 or 29 year boy who is playing a comedy hero anywhere else on TV."

The actor who is getting a better response from the audience than compared to the earlier male leads says, "I would like to give all the credit to my co-stars, for comedy is all about action and reaction. This older lot of artists who have been there for eight years have their characters running in their respective blood streams. Here I must also thank my director Shashank Bali as he is able to get the goods out of me. He gives me lots of latitude to do my own thing as well."

When asked about his off and on screen chemistry with Kavita Kaushik he avers, "Like many others I too had preconceived notions about her. But I guess her on screen persona seems to be carried off screen as far as perceptions go. I got off well with her on the third day itself. I did not have much difficulty to break the ice, so as to say. I find her as a little child who likes to play on set and jump around splashing water. She loves to do mimicry as well; we also have lunch together every day. In totality, I would say that she does not have any kind of attitude and arrogance as far as I am concerned."

We hope your work gets appreciated, Vipul!!!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Kavita Kaushik recreates Madhuri's magic!

Actress Kavita Kaushik is famous for her 'Dabangg' attitude on television sitcom 'F.I.R.', but her fans are up for a real treat as she will be seen sizzling to Madhuri Dixit's song 'Ghagra' from the movie Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani'.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 | 3:55:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |  Comments 1 Comments  |  365 Views

Actress Kavita Kaushik is famous for her 'Dabangg' attitude on television sitcom 'F.I.R.', but her fans are up for a real treat as she will be seen sizzling to Madhuri Dixit's song 'Ghagra' from the movie 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani'.

Wearing a ghagra that is lit up with sparkling LED lights, Kavita will recreate Madhuri's magic with the right 'adaas and nazakat' for 'SAB Ka Diwali Mela', an annual extravaganza to celebrate Diwali.

Kavita was excited about her performance on the song and said that her act is a "tribute" to the 'dhak dhak' girl.

"I am in awe of how Madhuri Dixit Nenedances with so much elegance and grace. My performance for 'SAB Ka Diwali Mela' is my tribute to her as I dance to her popular song 'Ghagra'," Kavita said in a statement.

"While I will be seen in a ghagra very similar to Madhuri's from the song, the LED lights add a delightful twist to my performance. I am sure the audiences will enjoy watching my entertaining dance act," she added.

'SAB Ka Diwali Mela' will air on Friday on SAB TV.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/17401-kavita-kaushik-recreates-madhuri-magic.htm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top