Impressions31Jan:Lifeless.. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Dont you girls feel the lighting effect is bad...the jewels look so artificial and yellowish,,..urgh

LOL Zu.. thanks.. was getting all depressed thinking about Gauri's fate and you brought me back to life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99hateme2riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions31Jan:Lifeless.. (Page 7)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Dont you girls feel the lighting effect is bad...the jewels look so artificial and yellowish,,..urgh
agree yaar... My question why so much of jewels Angry Save costLOL

sunshine99hateme2slmu

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Ur post Thumbs UpHug

Points to ponder :

1. I loved ashwini... She was good... At least she declared to gauri she will support her decision..

2. Prateeksha I'm Shocked Why is she like that... Follow ur heart she says n emotionally blackmailing  Shocked If at all the raaz abt gauri s dad is known to prateeksha why would she wanna gamble her gauri life for appa saheb Ouch ...mayb in Telly soaps daughter in law no matter how bad they sacrifice... My question is if she wants to sacrifice, do it with her not with gauri...Ouch She did say u will be leading a happy married life Shocked To gauri ... She dun even know who is garv... I mean only met him few times n recent meeting she hates his sight... How will she be happy.l. Both Sid n garv are total opposite... Ouch

3. Gauri-Shocked she was defending her love n Sid n then gosh what happen Shocked Marriage is not a game Ouch By she agreed finally Ouch

4. Ajji saheb she's proven that appa saheb is most important to her... The only thing abt her she said garv is a nice guyLOL  What the... Enemy becomes nice guy... What happen when appa told that garv was behind the shooting... Is Bhosle blind n deaf... I fail to understand how a person who was one accused of shooting gauri becomes a nice guy now just because the family honor to be saved

5. Garv he was waiting patiently was gauriLOL what the... I still fail to understand why he wanna marry gauri... Cv can u enlighten me on this...LOL

6. Asavri n appa saheb is really too much... I say all members of Bhosle are selfish LOL All have their agenda N being selfish...Ouch

7. Cv can we not have all standing like a statue LOL

8. I'm angry with atto Ajji too... Finally she ask think twice but once did she voice out that it's not right doing all this...Angry

9. The only thing soothing to my eyes in the pi was garv... He was hot... But he did nothing standing n waiting LOL Action garv action garv LOL
10. I'm becoming lifeless watching this silence LOL
Riyya now bringing you back to life and the world of our voices so that the sound of silence haunts you no more.LOL

Inside the Cv's mind pointers for you-

1.All characters are turning a new leaf... today was Aaji Saheb and Prateeksha's day.. we embrace soch nayee always for the characters make no mistake..Approve

2. Since every one finds Garv hot the episode was dedicated to his hotness.. so that u don't get distracted with dialogues and can watch the eye candy  from every camera angle.Tongue We are thoughtful too in case u missed.
3.The heroine has to be the sacrificial lamb.. it is her destiny... sorry we cannot change this one..Channel uncleji's order.Ouch
4.Garv wants to marry Gauri..yes this is true... why?*scratches his head* will think over the weekend .Geek

5. Sorry everyone has to stand like a statue I only get paid for an 8 hr wrk day.. and writing dialogues for the Bhonsles of Kolhapur  is a 24 hr job .. have u forgotten how many they are including the doctor and goons!!!

6. Please keep watching as I have more wonderful plots ahead for Bheja Fry.LOL

Edited by sunshine99 - 01 February 2013 at 12:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602hateme2slmuriyya6

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

I still fail to understand how prateeksha kind of agreed gauri marrying garv... What if garv is a bad guy... Womanizer...OuchHow could sheAngryI really cannot digest it... After all she knows Sid is gauri happinessOuch

i really dint have an idea abt this that she may be knowing garv at all or not. Bz she was all in the room for 20 yrs. Aftrall she got feared bz if something will happen to appa then whole family will blame gauri as she was being blamed for all the bad happennings of the past. So this is only the resaon i can think

sunshine99hateme2slmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

More than prateeksha I'm angry with atto aji Angry

Why.. she asked Gauri to think again
shanti she did nothing except saying that wordAngry she knows abt garv too can't she speak up... She was shown speaking up b4 this n she knew something was wrong with asavri plotting Angry

sunshine99hateme2slmu

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tintin0602

Prateeksha was a typical mother and ashwani actually brought her up so she very well knew that where and with whom her daughter can live.
but no mother will gamble a daughters happinessOuch prateeksha did Ouch Neway is there by any chance prateeksha knows garv Ouch In the past...
not unless Cv's have another bout of amnesiaLOL

tintin0602hateme2slmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
For me gauri was kind of sold yday just to save appa saheb bad deeds Ouch

sunshine99hateme2slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged

For me gauri was kind of sold yday just to save appa saheb bad deeds Ouch

She definitely was...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.