India-Forums

Impressions31Jan:Lifeless.. (Page 6)

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

Prateeksha was a typical mother and ashwani actually brought her up so she very well knew that where and with whom her daughter can live.

typical mother.. willing to sacrifice her daughter??? god help daughters then

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602tayabafarooquihateme2riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by slmu

Koel, fab post and very valid points.. why is it that she is singled out for the sacrifice??

I hated the episode and found Asavari, AS and even Aji Saheb and to some extent Pratiksha despicable.. thank god for the sanity of Ashwini

only at the end atto aji asked that this is your whole life's decision so think once more..

Well i liked prateeksha when she said to appa that she cant force her decisions on her daughter.

ah, but she did emotionally blackmail Gauri saying why sacrifice AS's life for someone who ditched you... seriously, what about Gauri's life??

dont worry gauri's life is in the hands of hot garv. She is the only bhosle who will be save after the storm. They will make a spicy couple.
hot n coldLOLSpicy or not spicyLOLGarv look hot but will gauri fall for garvLOL

Actually i was thinking that if garv will care for her or not or let her be alone to fight with all the evil???
care is far away as for now.. Later we dun know... But g2 will suffer coz both does not like each other n garv is only for revenge. Even gauri will take time to forget sidOuch 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tayabafarooquihateme2slmu

tintin0602 Coolbie
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged

More than prateeksha I'm angry with atto ajiAngry

Ya u r rt. She cant find that asavari garv can be in the same plan even she had saw tht phone of asavari. But she still cant connect the dots!!

tayabafarooquihateme2slmuriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Prateeksha was a typical mother and ashwani actually brought her up so she very well knew that where and with whom her daughter can live.

typical mother.. willing to sacrifice her daughter??? god help daughters then
Cshanti in one way I can accept asavri but not prateeksha now Angry Gauri came to India for all of them but she has to face all this... Not worth...Ouch If she's going for good people I can accept but they are all evil... Even though I think garv is hot he has no right to destroy gauris life like this... He's not even in love with her... All for revenge ...Ouch

Edited by riyya6 - 01 February 2013 at 12:26am

tayabafarooquihateme2slmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged

I still fail to understand how prateeksha kind of agreed gauri marrying garv... What if garv is a bad guy... Womanizer... Ouch How could she Angry I really cannot digest it... After all she knows Sid is gauri happinessOuch

exactly ... she knows nothing about him.. and Aji Saheb... AS's is more important than Gauri's for her..

tayabafarooquihateme2riyya6

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Dont you girls feel the lighting effect is bad...the jewels look so artificial and yellowish,,..urgh

tayabafarooquihateme2slmuriyya6

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged

More than prateeksha I'm angry with atto aji Angry

Why.. she asked Gauri to think again

tayabafarooquihateme2riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

I still fail to understand how prateeksha kind of agreed gauri marrying garv... What if garv is a bad guy... Womanizer... Ouch How could she Angry I really cannot digest it... After all she knows Sid is gauri happinessOuch

exactly ... she knows nothing about him.. and Aji Saheb... AS's is more important than Gauri's for her..
Ajji saheb has always favour appa Angry In fact atta aji did point this out way back in the epi...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2slmu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index