Impressions31Jan:Lifeless.. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

In the precap they showed that garv will say that this gauri's sasural not mayka. What does that mean?? Will he tell that he is vikram!!!

I think so.. he will also reveal that AS cheated his father and all this belongs to his family

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602tayabafarooquihateme2sunshine99riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions31Jan:Lifeless.. (Page 4)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Koel, fab post and very valid points.. why is it that she is singled out for the sacrifice??

I hated the episode and found Asavari, AS and even Aji Saheb and to some extent Pratiksha despicable.. thank god for the sanity of Ashwini

only at the end atto aji asked that this is your whole life's decision so think once more..

Well i liked prateeksha when she said to appa that she cant force her decisions on her daughter.

tayabafarooquisunshine99hateme2slmuriyya6

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged

In the precap they showed that garv will say that this gauri's sasural not mayka. What does that mean?? Will he tell that he is vikram!!!

I think so.. he will also reveal that AS cheated his father and all this belongs to his family

i would really like to see eveyones face!!!! And gauri will be hoo, i dont even know my hubby's real name!! Lol

tayabafarooquisunshine99hateme2slmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged

but so fastShocked neway I wanna see appa saheb face then Angry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602hateme2sunshine99slmu

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged

i would really like to see eveyones face!!!! And gauri will be hoo, i dont even know my hubby's real name!! Lol
hubby real name LOL Garv to Viikram  I wanna see gauris face 2 LOL

tintin0602tayabafarooquisunshine99hateme2slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Koel, fab post and very valid points.. why is it that she is singled out for the sacrifice??

I hated the episode and found Asavari, AS and even Aji Saheb and to some extent Pratiksha despicable.. thank god for the sanity of Ashwini

only at the end atto aji asked that this is your whole life's decision so think once more..

Well i liked prateeksha when she said to appa that she cant force her decisions on her daughter.

ah, but she did emotionally blackmail Gauri saying why sacrifice AS's life for someone who ditched you... seriously, what about Gauri's life??

tayabafarooquisunshine99hateme2riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged

ah, but she did emotionally blackmail Gauri saying why sacrifice AS's life for someone who ditched you... seriously, what about Gauri's life??
Angry  For prateeksha ...Angry Ashwini saved the day...Cry

tayabafarooquisunshine99hateme2slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Angry  For prateeksha ...Angry Ashwini saved the day...Cry

Ashwini couldn't believe that Pratiksha was saying those things

tayabafarooquisunshine99hateme2riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.