Page 3 Page 19

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Ur post Thumbs UpHug

Points to ponder :

1. I loved ashwini... She was good... At least she declared to gauri she will support her decision..

2. Prateeksha I'm Shocked Why is she like that... Follow ur heart she says n emotionally blackmailing  Shocked If at all the raaz abt gauri s dad is known to prateeksha why would she wanna gamble her gauri life for appa saheb Ouch ...mayb in Telly soaps daughter in law no matter how bad they sacrifice... My question is if she wants to sacrifice, do it with her not with gauri...Ouch She did say u will be leading a happy married life Shocked To gauri ... She dun even know who is garv... I mean only met him few times n recent meeting she hates his sight... How will she be happy.l. Both Sid n garv are total opposite... Ouch

3. Gauri-Shocked she was defending her love n Sid n then gosh what happen Shocked Marriage is not a game Ouch By she agreed finally Ouch

4. Ajji saheb she's proven that appa saheb is most important to her... The only thing abt her she said garv is a nice guyLOL  What the... Enemy becomes nice guy... What happen when appa told that garv was behind the shooting... Is Bhosle blind n deaf... I fail to understand how a person who was one accused of shooting gauri becomes a nice guy now just because the family honor to be saved

5. Garv he was waiting patiently was gauriLOL what the... I still fail to understand why he wanna marry gauri... Cv can u enlighten me on this...LOL

6. Asavri n appa saheb is really too much... I say all members of Bhosle are selfish LOL All have their agenda N being selfish...Ouch

7. Cv can we not have all standing like a statue LOL

8. I'm angry with atto Ajji too... Finally she ask think twice but once did she voice out that it's not right doing all this...Angry

9. The only thing soothing to my eyes in the pi was garv... He was hot... But he did nothing standing n waiting LOL Action garv action garv LOL
10. I'm becoming lifeless watching this silence LOL

Riyya,

Brilliant points and there is no point is raking up these points. This I think is the death nell for the show for me.

Anu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27sunshine99hateme2Zuzanaslmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions31Jan:Lifeless.. (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
My personal opinion they should end the show...Embarrassed I dun see anything that can save the show now... They have turned it into joke... 

Sad but true trp is the reason the show has turned into something like this... I'm sure there's a pressure from channel n now the show is just no meaning at all... Villain turn comedian... Angry Hero standing... Heroin crying... Statues everywhere... LOL

I miss ... Ji n ... Ji... Embarrassed Nothing comes close ...Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikatayabafarooquisunshine99hateme2anurao.66Zuzanaslmu

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I well get to the forum a little later.

I don't think Manit is leaving. Anyone who says he is quitting on 31st of March means that he wants a raise w.e. 1st of April.LOL

TC articles add their own spices  to every news

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602tayabafarooquihateme2anurao.66sunshine99slmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
And before I go in the precap gauri look happy n fresh Shocked She's getting marriied to garv not did Shocked Or did I miss something...Confused

Danikatintin0602tayabafarooquihateme2anurao.66slmu

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Dear friends, reference to this post and the TOI article.

The story is too complicated now.

Viewers like a good story well told, with romance , fight in life against odds.

Viewers never like the protagonist ( here Gauri ), suffer unnecessarily.

Currently, the kitchen politics is too much.

In any dish, excess of any spice, makes it distasteful.

Same thing has happened to this show.

Sorry friends, I just expressed my disappointment without going into details.

The directors have simply lost the plot.

tintin0602tayabafarooquianurao.66sunshine99slmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Just my personal opinion again, if they are to end it plz end it with Sid n gauri getting married n not garv Embarrassed Let's have happy ending Embarrassed

Edited by riyya6 - 31 January 2013 at 9:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602hateme2anurao.66slmu

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili27

I don't think Manit is leaving. Anyone who says he is quitting on 31st of March means that he wants a raise w.e. 1st of April.LOL

dunno how true the TC article...

But in my view it's not the actor  or actress gives the trp. Of course partly they contribute... If you have good story n people like it trp will be there... A good story here means story that appeals to the target market... No matter u have popular faces or what... Currently they are on g2 but with no direction... That's bad n it show in the serial...  Of course in Telly world there is also serial that if the leads not there, no meaning to viewers n fans but it depends on type of show as well, love story or etc... Embarrassed

People are sure.y not liking the story... It shows via trp... Ouch It's Not that it they go the hate marriage way trp will increase... It might but there must be a story 2... 

If manit has no other offer n he's given screen space, I dun see why he wanna quit... He did mention he wants to try all kind of roles in one of his articles if I'm not mistaken... N did u guy notice, it was suddenly after one point garv is utilize properly... So with g2 marriage n Sid out of the picture the focus surely with g2 and Bhosle... He's character still there is a scope... Embarrassed

As for the makers, it's do or die... They need either Sid or garv now... If both gone silence gone... So Sid is currenly out of pic now, so garv no matter what they ave to convince him to stay back.. If screen space s the problem guess its solved... His character has not been fully butchered as todate... Embarrassed We never know if g2 clicks n story clicks it will give manit success too...

Having to say all this we viewers are not getting a good story n show... No matter you is in the show Ouch That's the biggest problem now...

Edited by riyya6 - 31 January 2013 at 10:11pm

tayabafarooquihateme2anurao.66slmu

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Mili27

dunno how true the TC article...

But in my view it's not the actor  or actress gives the trp. Of course partly they contribute... If you have good story n people like it trp will be there... A good story here means story that appeals to the target market... No matter u have popular faces or what... Currently they are on g2 but with no direction... That's bad n it show in the serial...  Of course in Telly world there is also serial that if the leads not there, no meaning to viewers n fans but it depends on type of show as well, love story or etc... Embarrassed

People are sure.y not liking the story... It shows via trp... Ouch It's Not that it they go the hate marriage way trp will increase... It might but there must be a story 2... 

If manit has no other offer n he's given screen space, I dun see why he wanna quit... He did mention he wants to try all kind of roles in one of his articles if I'm not mistaken... N did u guy notice, it was suddenly after one point garv is utilize properly... So with g2 marriage n Sid out of the picture the focus surely with g2 and Bhosle... He's character still there is a scope... Embarrassed

As for the makers, it's do or die... They need either Sid or garv now... If both gone silence gone... So Sid is currenly out of pic now, so garv no matter what they ave to convince him to stay back.. If screen space s the problem guess its solved... His character has not been fully butchered as todate... Embarrassed

Having to say all this we viewers are not getting a good story n show... No matter you is in the show Ouch That's the biggest problem now...

Once again my frustration.
I started to watch this show after so many good ad.
I expected, Sid and Gouri will investigate and unfold the RAAZ.
Where is that story ?
Where is that romance ?
Now I am a PKDH fan.
I did not watch it from start.
After disappointment of Khamo , I started that.
What is there ?
 No known face in top 10 characters.
Only with good story, it is the slot leader.
Without a good story, show will go no where.

tayabafarooquianurao.66slmuriyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.