Impressions31Jan:Lifeless.. - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tintin0602

i entered the forum late as again messing with my daily classes.

why only girls has to make sacrifices??? i know family is important but what is such kind of family who cant understand the happiness of their daughter??

Anyways my heart goes with the cute bride who was waiting for her friend, love to get married but her destiny was manipulated by some evils in her life specially her grandfather who was yesterday fully successful in bartering his grand daughter gauri, who denied several times not to get married to Garv. she wants to wait for sid , the person she wants to get married. but she sacrificed herself to the manipulative appa, who faked his illness. she was very well politically sell to the person who has some other plans for bhosle's. 

well the thinks i liked in the epi was Ashwani, gauri's foster mom who stood up with her against all to not get her married to garv.

another was Garv, he was laughing at the bhosle's as he knows what they are inviting!!!. The way he smiled when Asawari asked her son to bring pandit and other thing to get these two married asap, i liked that as what he have actually planned was coming true.
i too liked the precap..
ashwini was the only sensible person...πŸ˜† The others dun ask πŸ˜†  Even gauri was πŸ˜•Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Koel, fab post and very valid points.. why is it that she is singled out for the sacrifice??

I hated the episode and found Asavari, AS and even Aji Saheb and to some extent Pratiksha despicable.. thank god for the sanity of Ashwini
Originally posted by riyya6

ashwini was the only sensible person...πŸ˜†The others dun askπŸ˜† Even gauri wasπŸ˜•

i cant believe aaji saheb who just met garv and analysised him as a good ladka!!! Unbelieveable.
In the precap they showed that garv will say that this gauri's sasural not mayka. What does that mean?? Will he tell that he is vikram!!!

In the precap they showed that garv will say that this gauri's sasural not mayka. What does that mean?? Will he tell that he is vikram!!!

I think so.. he will also reveal that AS cheated his father and all this belongs to his family
Originally posted by slmu

Koel, fab post and very valid points.. why is it that she is singled out for the sacrifice??

I hated the episode and found Asavari, AS and even Aji Saheb and to some extent Pratiksha despicable.. thank god for the sanity of Ashwini

only at the end atto aji asked that this is your whole life's decision so think once more..

Well i liked prateeksha when she said to appa that she cant force her decisions on her daughter.

I think so.. he will also reveal that AS cheated his father and all this belongs to his family

i would really like to see eveyones face!!!! And gauri will be hoo, i dont even know my hubby's real name!! Lol

but so fast😲 neway I wanna see appa saheb face then πŸ˜‘ 

i would really like to see eveyones face!!!! And gauri will be hoo, i dont even know my hubby's real name!! Lol
hubby real name πŸ˜† Garv to Viikram  I wanna see gauris face 2 πŸ˜†

only at the end atto aji asked that this is your whole life's decision so think once more..

Well i liked prateeksha when she said to appa that she cant force her decisions on her daughter.

ah, but she did emotionally blackmail Gauri saying why sacrifice AS's life for someone who ditched you... seriously, what about Gauri's life??