Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I well get to the forum a little later.

I don't think Manit is leaving. Anyone who says he is quitting on 31st of March means that he wants a raise w.e. 1st of April.πŸ˜†

TC articles add their own spices  to every news
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
And before I go in the precap gauri look happy n fresh πŸ˜² She's getting marriied to garv not did πŸ˜² Or did I miss something...πŸ˜•
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear friends, reference to this post and the TOI article.

The story is too complicated now.

Viewers like a good story well told, with romance , fight in life against odds.

Viewers never like the protagonist ( here Gauri ), suffer unnecessarily.

Currently, the kitchen politics is too much.

In any dish, excess of any spice, makes it distasteful.

Same thing has happened to this show.

Sorry friends, I just expressed my disappointment without going into details.

The directors have simply lost the plot.
riyya6 thumbnail
Just my personal opinion again, if they are to end it plz end it with Sid n gauri getting married n not garv πŸ˜³ Let's have happy ending πŸ˜³Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mili27

I well get to the forum a little later.

I don't think Manit is leaving. Anyone who says he is quitting on 31st of March means that he wants a raise w.e. 1st of April.πŸ˜†

TC articles add their own spices  to every news

dunno how true the TC article...

But in my view it's not the actor  or actress gives the trp. Of course partly they contribute... If you have good story n people like it trp will be there... A good story here means story that appeals to the target market... No matter u have popular faces or what... Currently they are on g2 but with no direction... That's bad n it show in the serial...  Of course in Telly world there is also serial that if the leads not there, no meaning to viewers n fans but it depends on type of show as well, love story or etc... πŸ˜³

People are sure.y not liking the story... It shows via trp...  It's Not that it they go the hate marriage way trp will increase... It might but there must be a story 2... 

If manit has no other offer n he's given screen space, I dun see why he wanna quit... He did mention he wants to try all kind of roles in one of his articles if I'm not mistaken... N did u guy notice, it was suddenly after one point garv is utilize properly... So with g2 marriage n Sid out of the picture the focus surely with g2 and Bhosle... He's character still there is a scope... πŸ˜³

As for the makers, it's do or die... They need either Sid or garv now... If both gone silence gone... So Sid is currenly out of pic now, so garv no matter what they ave to convince him to stay back.. If screen space s the problem guess its solved... His character has not been fully butchered as todate... πŸ˜³ We never know if g2 clicks n story clicks it will give manit success too...

Having to say all this we viewers are not getting a good story n show... No matter you is in the show  That's the biggest problem now...

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riyya6

dunno how true the TC article...

But in my view it's not the actor  or actress gives the trp. Of course partly they contribute... If you have good story n people like it trp will be there... A good story here means story that appeals to the target market... No matter u have popular faces or what... Currently they are on g2 but with no direction... That's bad n it show in the serial...  Of course in Telly world there is also serial that if the leads not there, no meaning to viewers n fans but it depends on type of show as well, love story or etc... πŸ˜³

People are sure.y not liking the story... It shows via trp...  It's Not that it they go the hate marriage way trp will increase... It might but there must be a story 2... 

If manit has no other offer n he's given screen space, I dun see why he wanna quit... He did mention he wants to try all kind of roles in one of his articles if I'm not mistaken... N did u guy notice, it was suddenly after one point garv is utilize properly... So with g2 marriage n Sid out of the picture the focus surely with g2 and Bhosle... He's character still there is a scope... πŸ˜³

As for the makers, it's do or die... They need either Sid or garv now... If both gone silence gone... So Sid is currenly out of pic now, so garv no matter what they ave to convince him to stay back.. If screen space s the problem guess its solved... His character has not been fully butchered as todate... πŸ˜³

Having to say all this we viewers are not getting a good story n show... No matter you is in the show  That's the biggest problem now...

Once again my frustration.
I started to watch this show after so many good ad.
I expected, Sid and Gouri will investigate and unfold the RAAZ.
Where is that story ?
Where is that romance ?
Now I am a PKDH fan.
I did not watch it from start.
After disappointment of Khamo , I started that.
What is there ?
 No known face in top 10 characters.
Only with good story, it is the slot leader.
Without a good story, show will go no where.

riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAYAN18

Once again my frustration.
I started to watch this show after so many good ad.
I expected, Sid and Gouri will investigate and unfold the RAAZ.
Where is that story ?
Where is that romance ?
Now I am a PKDH fan.
I did not watch it from start.
After disappointment of Khamo , I started that.
What is there ?
 No known face in top 10 characters.
Only with good story, it is the slot leader.
Without a good story, show will go no where.

yes I agree it will go nowhere... Story is not there... No direction... I'm still in opinion the show should end...😳 Blame it on trp buddy...  If at all silence trp was high or at least stabil then I'm sure story would have turned  out much better... This is star plus... Even tmrw they can come out n say silence to end so nothing is impossible πŸ˜† Story is haywire, romance dun ask πŸ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Koel it was indeed very pathetic to see a well educated girl like Gauri subjected to such a sacrifice that too all for being a good hearted person.
I was very disappointed with Prateeksha...and couldnt help but admire Ashwini...it was not done convincingly..I felt even if they wanted Gsquare to get married they could have come up with a better plot..disappointing is the only word!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riyya6

Ur post πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Points to ponder :

1. I loved ashwini... She was good... At least she declared to gauri she will support her decision..

2. Prateeksha I'm πŸ˜² Why is she like that... Follow ur heart she says n emotionally blackmailing  πŸ˜² If at all the raaz abt gauri s dad is known to prateeksha why would she wanna gamble her gauri life for appa saheb  ...mayb in Telly soaps daughter in law no matter how bad they sacrifice... My question is if she wants to sacrifice, do it with her not with gauri... She did say u will be leading a happy married life πŸ˜² To gauri ... She dun even know who is garv... I mean only met him few times n recent meeting she hates his sight... How will she be happy.l. Both Sid n garv are total opposite... 

3. Gauri-😲 she was defending her love n Sid n then gosh what happen πŸ˜² Marriage is not a game  By she agreed finally 

4. Ajji saheb she's proven that appa saheb is most important to her... The only thing abt her she said garv is a nice guyπŸ˜†  What the... Enemy becomes nice guy... What happen when appa told that garv was behind the shooting... Is Bhosle blind n deaf... I fail to understand how a person who was one accused of shooting gauri becomes a nice guy now just because the family honor to be saved

5. Garv he was waiting patiently was gauriπŸ˜† what the... I still fail to understand why he wanna marry gauri... Cv can u enlighten me on this...πŸ˜†

6. Asavri n appa saheb is really too much... I say all members of Bhosle are selfish πŸ˜† All have their agenda N being selfish...

7. Cv can we not have all standing like a statue πŸ˜†

8. I'm angry with atto Ajji too... Finally she ask think twice but once did she voice out that it's not right doing all this...😑

9. The only thing soothing to my eyes in the pi was garv... He was hot... But he did nothing standing n waiting πŸ˜† Action garv action garv πŸ˜†
10. I'm becoming lifeless watching this silence πŸ˜†

Riyya jaanu loved your points reπŸ‘..I am glad our bacchi can write so much!πŸ˜ƒ
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i entered the forum late as again messing with my daily classes.

why only girls has to make sacrifices??? i know family is important but what is such kind of family who cant understand the happiness of their daughter??

Anyways my heart goes with the cute bride who was waiting for her friend, love to get married but her destiny was manipulated by some evils in her life specially her grandfather who was yesterday fully successful in bartering his grand daughter gauri, who denied several times not to get married to Garv. she wants to wait for sid , the person she wants to get married. but she sacrificed herself to the manipulative appa, who faked his illness. she was very well politically sell to the person who has some other plans for bhosle's. 

well the thinks i liked in the epi was Ashwani, gauri's foster mom who stood up with her against all to not get her married to garv.

another was Garv, he was laughing at the bhosle's as he knows what they are inviting!!!. The way he smiled when Asawari asked her son to bring pandit and other thing to get these two married asap, i liked that as what he have actually planned was coming true.
i too liked the precap..
Edited by tintin0602 - 11 years ago