Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

arshi_sarun

Groupbie

arshi_sarun

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
The story line will now turn INTRESTING for all the viewers...
In the upcoming episodes you will see that the search for ADDU begins in full swing and little later he will trace him... But before that nanhi will see the concern of Mohan to find his son and her brother addu, where she comes to know that all that she felt for mohan was totally wrong... And she further confesses that she is nanhi and then both and nanhi and mohan trace him... While in the mean time mohan still does not want nanhi to tell anything to Megha... And finally with some ups and down they reunite and then starts the love track ok nanhi...
ENJOY guys!!! News related to rimjhim coming soon stay tuned.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

rashnieskdroseMTheBestblmadhuriAnkitalovesNBTPravesh.Pmeerabnawaal14swavai2knrajiGoodbyeveena456meghan27kunakshafan26shivangi838Moner_Radiothejazzgalshanu4-Deb-ash28--Udhay--Sunna_Deewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoilers" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Yeh story line kaafi accha hai. But what about your earlier pregnancy track? Iske baad hoga kya?

Anyway i think Rimjhim issue will explode, just when Nanhi is softening towards mohan. Phir se hate mode hoga. Just my prediction.

One more thing, i'm not at all interested in nanhi's love track.

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 31 January 2013 at 8:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83Isha_for_MegHanPravesh.Psakhisangnishanu4Moner_Radio-Deb-Sweet-Lioness

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Ok it's sounds good..but , not interested in nanhi's love story ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-LionessMoner_Radio-Deb-

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Let the pregnancy news come true first. :P

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2sakhisangnichathuprachuryakreshamSweet-Lionessshanu4-Deb-Sunna_Deewani

zandu37

zandu37

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_sarun

The story line will now turn INTRESTING for all the viewers...
In the upcoming episodes you will see that the search for ADDU begins in full swing and little later he will trace him... But before that nanhi will see the concern of Mohan to find his son and her brother addu, where she comes to know that all that she felt for mohan was totally wrong... And she further confesses that she is nanhi and then both and nanhi and mohan trace him... While in the mean time mohan still does not want nanhi to tell anything to Megha... And finally with some ups and down they reunite and then starts the love track ok nanhi...
ENJOY guys!!! News related to rimjhim coming soon stay tuned.

Is this based on some confirmed news from the sets or its just a prediction of yours. It sounds too good and positive and quite straightforward without any misunderstandings and twists which are generally required from a TRP point of view.

Please confirm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2-Deb-Moner_Radio

-Amit143-

Goldie

-Amit143-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Another SPOILER... LOL all of a sudden ur spoiler spoils itself but i wish ths one becomes true Tongue

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
arshi_sarun :

is this a confirmed news or your prediction ? anywayz, once the search for addu begins story will get interesting of its own and we know that. what i cant understand is nanhi revealing her identity to mohan herself. i want a dhamakedaar revelation in this regard ..a shock coming out of the blue for mohan when he was least expecting it. remember the Holi episode in season 1 when mohan rediscovers koyel with dinanath and comes to know that Amar Vyas had been wrongly framed ? i want something on similar lines. and if your spoilers is anything to go by, and if you have access to the CVs ..then please pass this as a fan's demand to them.

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I really want to believe this news!!!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.