Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

the day urshi will be punished...DT NOTE -PG-2 (Page 4)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
@Munni and Xarina - I think all our rants did not go waste.. I see a Rashi and Souten track coming up and the best thing is Rashi is bringing her souten home herself.. Now this one should not miss.. 

I think I am going to like this track.. Vansh will become a Modi yes. But the price will be Rashi making Vansh's real mother also a ModiApprove Now this I want to see.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

_Devna_ Senior Member
_Devna_
_Devna_

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by Xarina

but harini haven't we concluded long time back that the day Urshi are punished or if there is remorse in them that would be the last day ...

ok if we imagine everyone are positive ...then what keeps the story moving... UrShi will remain the way they are till the end... 

proper hum saath saath hain ending to SNS
Yeah.  Urshi are each others' Saathiya.  You can see it cos they made Jitu Bhai disappear with not even a mention.  Jigar had better watch out. LOL

Xar i wonder if we will ever see the invisible Jeetu bhai ..LOL  and because of  which Urshi are each others partners in crime and bechara jigar LOL

gosh he is missing for more than a year... if i remember correctly after gopi's accident he is never shown Confused
after gopi's accident track they showed him holy track just for some minutes... he helped dhawal who is in drunken state to walk to their home... from then he is missingLOL

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
ohh yeah now i rememberLOL thanks DevNa... :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_Justlikethat1

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

@Munni and Xarina - I think all our rants did not go waste.. I see a Rashi and Souten track coming up and the best thing is Rashi is bringing her souten home herself.. Now this one should not miss.. 

I think I am going to like this track.. Vansh will become a Modi yes. But the price will be Rashi making Vansh's real mother also a ModiApprove Now this I want to see.. Big smile

what she wants to get Vansh's mom to MM Shocked Duh D'oh

gosh rashi ki band bajne wali hain LOL

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

what she wants to get Vansh's mom to MM Shocked Duh D'oh

gosh rashi ki band bajne wali hain LOL

That is how I predict it will happen Munni.. You see UrShi think that it is easy to manipulate people's emotions and get their own way. That is why Rashi is doing all that drama in the precap about mother and baby's getting separated. 

But you see, Karma has a way of getting back at you. Bringing an unwed mother of a child who by all scenes seems to be a nice person is like digging one's grave. Especially when your husband is a lallu who will praise everyone and fall in and out of love in secondsSmile Oh.. i wish the CVs pursue this. It would be finally lovely to see Jigar paying it back to Rashi for all the insultsSmile

yessehm

Go to top