Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

the day urshi will be punished...DT NOTE -PG-2 (Page 3)

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
But Deepa where is the sense of justice that we would feel if they do this a few weeks before the end of SNS. 

I mean there are people here who have sat through almost two and a half years and watched this duo execute their hair braiined plans.  Us viewers need justice too for putting up with some of the mad storylines and we need to savour their comeuppance with a bit more than a few weeks.  We want revenge!  Revenge and justice I say. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadJustlikethat1pikiiichuu

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I second that Xari. .

*stamps feet in mud and frowns*
I want to see proper justice meted out to this duo.. Not last two weeks of hum saath saath hain feelingAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadXarina

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
but harini haven't we concluded long time back that the day Urshi are punished or if there is remorse in them that would be the last day ...

ok if we imagine everyone are positive ...then what keeps the story moving... UrShi will remain the way they are till the end... 

proper hum saath saath hain ending to SNS

Justlikethat1Xarina

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

but harini haven't we concluded long time back that the day Urshi are punished or if there is remorse in them that would be the last day ...

ok if we imagine everyone are positive ...then what keeps the story moving... UrShi will remain the way they are till the end... 

Yeah.  Urshi are each others' Saathiya.  You can see it cos they made Jitu Bhai disappear with not even a mention.  Jigar had better watch out. LOL

munnihyderabadJustlikethat1

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I second that Xari. .

*stamps feet in mud and frowns*
I want to see proper justice meted out to this duo.. Not last two weeks of hum saath saath hain feelingAngry
High five.  Big smile LOL   I don't want to be diddled either.

munnihyderabadJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Munni, I know girlie tha they need these two to be -ve take the story forward or do they? We had in recent months so many tracks with less KKs and more of the family feeling and they worked perfect.Smile I wanted the CVs to take that forward and show something good but they are taking Rashi backwardsCry

But yeah.. If UrShi are completely changed then it means SNS is going to end in two days. What I would like to see though is proper justice for their mistakes taking over a few months atleast.. Not two weeks Evil Smile That is too short a time for them to suffer and change. Wink We deserve to see more than thatLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Harini, Rashi is their trump card... they can't change her.. when track demands she is shown as good (kidnap track) else she will be shown the same old rashi ... they will play her safe without making her outright positive or making her more vicious as in past 

and ur dream of Urshi punished - you have been wishing for it for ever - but will that be granted -- sadly i guess not .. :(

Justlikethat1

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Yeah.  Urshi are each others' Saathiya.  You can see it cos they made Jitu Bhai disappear with not even a mention.  Jigar had better watch out. LOL

Xar i wonder if we will ever see the invisible Jeetu bhai ..LOL  and because of  which Urshi are each others partners in crime and bechara jigar LOL

gosh he is missing for more than a year... if i remember correctly after gopi's accident he is never shown Confused

Justlikethat1

Go to top