Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know how to close threads .. Who vr does pls do so
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nazim1234

Gina pls relax...he is there abhi babe...hes attending a wefding...he hasnt been on twitter for some time..thats why u dont know..pls ask your friends who r on his facebook list whete he is...tjey will all say chandigarh...and I do not appreciate ypur butting in like yhis again and again...munni pls do something. ..gina always behaves like shes some mad authorty and is v disrespect ful...

oh chill dear... Why u always be so hyper.. I know where is he or not.. But it does mean me say every thing in open forum.. Or yaar ur very closed to him.. More then every one u know him more than every one.. He said u his all personal n profession chores.. How come i behaves like some mad authroty ... U have full authrothy on him.. Yaar ur his fan no 1 n also very close to him..😊 btw thanks for the info.. Next time if i want to know any thing abt him..so i will ask to u.. πŸ˜ƒEdited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
wht going wrong with u guyz.. Come on im not any once close like other... Why u both creating isseuse..
paradigm thumbnail
Its very disturbing how these two always get away scot-free
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think Urshi will get caught bout two wks before sns ends.. all their kk's should revealed i will b dissapointed if there is loop holes in the of this serial.. the serial will b all happy at the endEdited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Please stick to the topic in discussion and please do refrain from making a personal comments/remarks towards any member. 

If there is an issue do not retort, but report. 

Topic will be open for now, and will be under watch.

Regards
SNS Dev.Team 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
But Deepa where is the sense of justice that we would feel if they do this a few weeks before the end of SNS. 

I mean there are people here who have sat through almost two and a half years and watched this duo execute their hair braiined plans.  Us viewers need justice too for putting up with some of the mad storylines and we need to savour their comeuppance with a bit more than a few weeks.  We want revenge!  Revenge and justice I say. πŸ˜†
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
I second that Xari. .

*stamps feet in mud and frowns*
I want to see proper justice meted out to this duo.. Not last two weeks of hum saath saath hain feeling😑
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
but harini haven't we concluded long time back that the day Urshi are punished or if there is remorse in them that would be the last day ...

ok if we imagine everyone are positive ...then what keeps the story moving... UrShi will remain the way they are till the end... 

proper hum saath saath hain ending to SNS
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

but harini haven't we concluded long time back that the day Urshi are punished or if there is remorse in them that would be the last day ...

ok if we imagine everyone are positive ...then what keeps the story moving... UrShi will remain the way they are till the end... 

proper hum saath saath hain ending to SNS

Yeah.  Urshi are each others' Saathiya.  You can see it cos they made Jitu Bhai disappear with not even a mention.  Jigar had better watch out. πŸ˜†