the day urshi will be punished...DT NOTE -PG-2

Posted: 11 years ago
The day urmila and rashi are punished it Will be the last day of sns. I don't know why but cvs love urshi. They cant get them punished. The list of crimes was not started with baby stealing it was much before. Breaking gopis marriage breaking jigars marriage abuse on gopi stealing child many many more. But god alone or ya phir cvs alone know how urshi get away. Expecting something from cvs against urshi is a waste. Bur the fact is they never change. I amnot one among the people who get carried away by rashis tears. The day she repents for everything she has done yo gopi and the family I might consider her.. Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
u r right madhu urshi never punished
because with them sns become dull
they do kk that's why ppl watch sns...
Originally posted by awesome-raji

u r right madhu urshi never punished
because with them sns become dull
they do kk that's why ppl watch sns...

I would not completely agree but its kk that makes the whole parivaar together or gohem together. The kalakari are just stupid I don't watch it for kk but the after affect of kks are nice. I definitely don't watch it for urmila and rashi and their disgusting kks
Originally posted by scarlet167

The day urmila and rashi are punished it Will be the last day of sns. I don't know why but cvs love urshi. They cant get them punished. The list of crimes was not started with baby stealing it was much before. Breaking gopis marriage breaking jigars marriage abuse on gopi stealing child many many more. But god alone or ya phir cvs alone know how urshi get away. Expecting something from cvs against urshi is a waste. Bur the fact is they never change. I amnot one among the people who get carried away by rashis tears. The day she repents for everything she has done yo gopi and the family I might consider her..

Sad sad but nothing going to happen... I see this show f or gopi ahems happiness...no kalakari is worth it...
Originally posted by Sunnyahem

Sad sad but nothing going to happen... I see this show f or gopi ahems happiness...no kalakari is worth it...

Exactly even I watch for gohem precisely ahem/nazim
I swear... But ahem just not visible ,,, in the midst of all the hungamas ...any how nazim in chandigarh these days... So I think ahem going to be in backdrop for a bit
Hey Madhu.. Cvs love our darling Urmi n her daughter Rashi..how come some get hurt of our love one.. Urmi ke paapo ka ghara bharta hi jaraha hai..now its hight time to broke.. 😡

well Naz wasnt in chandigarh.. He went chandigarh in lohri days Just for 4 days vication.. He is busy in his new signed punjabi movie.. Hope soon we get seen him more in SnS..
[QUOTE=-GiNa-] Hey Madhu.. Cvs love our darling Urmi n her daughter Rashi..how come some get hurt of our love one.. Urmi ke paapo ka ghara bharta hi jaraha hai..now its hight time to broke.. 😡

well Naz wasnt in chandigarh.. He went chandigarh in lohri days Just for 4 days vication.. He is busy in his new signed punjabi movie.. Hope soon we get seen him more in SnS..[/QUO      

Gina pls relax...he is there abhi babe...hes attending a wefding...he hasnt been on twitter for some time..thats why u dont know..pls ask your friends who r on his facebook list whete he is...tjey will all say chandigarh...and I do not appreciate ypur butting in like yhis again and again...munni pls do something. ..gina always behaves like shes some mad authorty and is v disrespect ful...
Originally posted by Nazim1234

What the
Munnni... Pls close this thread... It's going to get very weird.. And yes gina.. Pls calm down.. Nazim just posted a pic of himself in Chandigarh with his cousin... He is thr ppl who chat with him will confirm it... Pls relax and calm down... U might be the administrator on twitter or whatever.. But u don't hv the right to blatantly call ppl liars and do this...