Qubool Hai

Who else...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fee-fee

fee-fee

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
First of all I have to say, what an episode! Shocked I just finished watching it and I am going crazy.Silly To Karan, Surbhi and the rest of the cast and crew- Phenomenal job. You again have showed what an amazing show Qubool Hai is. Thumbs Up

Anyways so the point of my post was to ask something. I just read somewhere that Dilshad gets shot (on another post someone mentioned this), so if this really does happen who else expected this? 

(By the way, who else thinks that Maryum is a little... Sleepy I mean she does not use her brain- ok she is one of those traditional girls but really, she listens to Dilshad and comes in- Can't she open her mouth and say something. D'oh OMG, if Dilshad really does get hurt, Asad is gonna blow the rook- the entire planet Earth is about to be thrown off it's orbital!  ShockedI can just imagine Asad rushing home after hearing the gunshots Unhappy). 

I have seen people post their personal score for the episodes and I would like to give the episode today a 4.9 of 5. Star 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ojas143mila112tishma6611ak-3308phLoveAsYa222shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who else..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mila112

mila112

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Today's episode rocked, best scene was confrontation between mamu and Asad, I have to say all the cast are doing amazing job even if their role is a small one. 

@Avonii  try desi tashan and watch it on dailymotion coz youtube linked is blocked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-fee

fee-fee

fee-fee

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mila112

Today's episode rocked, best scene was confrontation between mamu and Asad, I have to say all the cast are doing amazing job even if their role is a small one.

@Avonii try desi tashan and watch it on dailymotion coz youtube linked is blocked.

I normally watch on dailmotion or the dailmotion link posted on IF- it takes u to a cap website

Edited by fee-fee - 02 February 2013 at 3:32pm

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Yes Mariam is a bit stupid...she kinds reminds me of Shirin..except that Shirin's stupidity is funny 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-fee

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Maryam is sucha dumbo lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.