Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
VIhaan and FAR-FETCHED are synonymous.

Today's episode was ATROCIOUS.

There are people who argued that the girls tricked Vihaan and the revenge was well-deserved. Revenge My foot.

As if the humiliation the garg family faced in front of all wasn't enough, Vihaan has ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME AT ALL.

NO GIRL deserves such a treatment.

And what is this girl Gunjan thinking? I'm forced to say that in the hope of doing good to Rachna, she has caused her a heartache.

What PART of Vihaan's actions make Gunjan believe that he will accept Rachna after 1 week? OMG< is this the same Gunjan we thought was independent, mature, and as someone with her opinion and a smart head on her shoulders?

Forget about REDEMPTION. VIhaan's act today was not only disgusting but extremely childish as well.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

cbindia2009mahee_dhkfire.vs.iceipkfrncRaleighbcatluvbbatmartalindaohmygodurgreattastahninnitzy_21bluedollieNoe123Hillyloverusha4003JulieDbrat2008ForeverSHINeeGiNa_kavya-PrimaDonna-DOC108deejayaqueelleavesandwaves

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vihaan and his revenge, My foot :(" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arnjalRaleighbcatMohini19GiNa_kavyaNoe123ForeverSHINeechacha_chaudhri

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
@ riva: loved your thoughts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Great post Mohini and great punishment Riva Wink. Vihaan deserves a few eggs and rotten tomatoes as well Thumbs Up. He actually wanted that hug from Gunjan the man loves touching girls without any reason. The way he touched Rachna all over on their date. Applying brakes for no reason he tried with both Gunjan and Rachna. He dirty danced with Gunjan the man has crossed all limits.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19nitzy_21GiNa_kavyaForeverSHINeebrat2008chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Great post Mohini and great punishment Riva Wink. Vihaan deserves a few eggs and rotten tomatoes as well Thumbs Up. He actually wanted that hug from Gunjan the man loves touching girls without any reason. The way he touched Rachna all over on their date. Applying brakes for no reason he tried with both Gunjan and Rachna. He dirty danced with Gunjan the man has crossed all limits.

Hey vibz, loved your observation about Vihaan touching the girls.

That is totally hideous and creepy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I was actually one of the posters who said that the girls deserved his revenge. 
Now I  have to say that he is going on too far.

Gunjan on the other hand, is not being smart at all. The reason behind her doing all this is very weak and truly is illogical. Besides she needs to see that she is hurting Rachna more by playing along with Vihaan than if she were to speak the truth. Does she think that Rachna has no pride to take back the guy who broke their engagement on the day itself to engage her cousin, then announce and parade Gunjan to everyone at the college? Come on Gunjan, you are smarter than that!!

She should realise by now that he has no intentions of marrying Rachna. If he had then he would not announce his and Gunjan's engagement to the college. After all, will he say that he has changed his mind about marrying Gunjan after one week? And why would Gunjan want that for Rachna anyways?

So now I think it's time for Gunjan to be sensible. Sadly though I have a feeling that the CVs have purposely made her dumb to redeem Mayank by having him solve the mystery.
While that is all well and good, I still do NOT want him back with Gunjan!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersingMohini19GiNa_kavyaForeverSHINeeleavesandwaves-Eris-

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
@ Julie: I completely agree with you about CVs trying to redeem Mayank.

It seems to me that the CVs are trying to bring together Mayank-Gunjan again. And my suspicions are fueled further by the recent increase in focus on the rift between Mayank-Charu and also increasing number of scenes involving Mayank.

Why can't the CVs give both the girls a break for some time?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninGiNa_kavyaForeverSHINeeleavesandwaves-Eris-

bluedollie

Goldie

bluedollie

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
yeah its true..didn't expect such naivety from gunjan... vihan will never marry rachna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.