India-Forums

Prateesha is a terrible mother

soapie Senior Member
soapie
soapie

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
What sort of a mother is she? Emotionally blackmailing her daughter into marrying a rank stranger...a man, whom her daughter claims to hate and a man who announced in front of the whole world that he too hates her but is only marrying for convenience?

How could Prateeksha fall for Appa Saheb's tricks? When she herself has been a victim of his treachery for the last so many years?ConfusedConfused She is ready to sacrifice her daughter's life for a man whom she knows is evil!!!

Loved Ashwini yesterday...she behaved like a true mother. Standing by her daughter and telling her that she doesn't have to sacrifice her life for anyone.Clap

Gauri agreeing to the wedding was not at all convincing...just one moment before, she was telling the whole world that she still believes in Siddharth and one minute later, she is dismissing Siddharth as a cheater!Angry How could she lose trust in a man who has been her best friend since childhood? 

Totally disappointed in Prateeksha today!  

Edited by soapie - 31 January 2013 at 5:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nshah21888ambodiditintin0602Mili27sunshine99riyya6

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Ashwini and Prateeksha acted just the way they are.

Ash seems to be gutsy, independent minded lady. It takes some some courage to ask for fish curry in a veggie household.

Prateeksha is a timid, diffident woman. She was weak enough to be convinced to live twenty years of her life confined to one room.

It is sad yet true that till date an Indian woman is expected to or forced to make a decision by keeping in mind the male interest. If she likes a person, not approved by the family, she is reminded to think of her father.

In financial crisis, her interests are given up at the cost of the brother's.

Later her husband comes first. In a bad marriage, she is asked to think of her children.

Ideally speaking, Gauri should have been given breathing space but with everyone breathing down her neck and holding her culpable of Appu's untimely death, she did what most of us would thought of.

Her thinking of Sid as a cheat was her way of convincing herself of the rightness of her decision.

Big smile

Edited by Mili27 - 31 January 2013 at 8:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapietintin0602sunshine99riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Mili 27 Clap But Im shocked with prateeksha action Shocked 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Prateeksha's reaction was in synch with her character. I am most annoyed with Ato Aji. She is the one who pretends to be the wisest but when it comes to action, she is a dud.Dead

Trust me, she is now going to focus her attention on Garv and once again start her ever flopping investigation.Angry
honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Ya pratiksha is not a good mother ...she just said her its her choice to choose but emotionally blackmail her that appa will live or on her yes or no

Aswini has grown her up n was with her decision...n supported her n
Did not put any pressure on her

How can pratiksha giv her daughter hand to unknown person

soapie Senior Member
soapie
soapie

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Ashwini behaved like a real mother would...she stood up for her child's rights and happiness, irrespective of her daughter's actions causing harm to anyone else. She only cared for Gauri's happiness.

But Prateeksha behaved more like the daughter-in-law of Bhosle Family rather than as Gauri's mother.

What I found disturbing was Aaji Sahib and Prateeksha supporting Garv as the perfect man for Gauri!Confused Only Ashwini used her common sense and understood that even if Garv was a great guy, that was no reason for Gauri to be forcibly married off to him!
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili27

Originally posted by riyya6

Prateeksha's reaction was in synch with her character. I am most annoyed with Ato Aji. She is the one who pretends to be the wisest but when it comes to action, she is a dud.Dead

Trust me, she is now going to focus her attention on Garv and once again start her ever flopping investigation.Angry
 Angry Yaar this is my reaction for atto aji... If she's in front of me now I will kill her LOL She only uttered think twice but never once she told no gauri u dun need to agree on this... All Bhosle are selfish...Ouch If she does any investigation, I tell you mili let it flop.. She deserve it... I want gav to give her back properly...Sleepy After all so far it is all flop... U know what one way I still can accept asavri yes she's bed n it shows not pretending like others Angry
kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
im not happy with how Pratiksha behaved, however lets not forget she is weak, she has readily accepted AS decision to spend her past 20 yrs in solitude n believed herself to be "apshagun" for her daughter.. despite her daughter repeatedly explaining to her a mother can never be that for her daughter! i dont expect pratiksha to change, it will take alot of time n persuasion!

ashwini behaved more as a real mother due to fact she has raised gauri n to some extent she does know what is best for gauri!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honestyfirst

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index