Phir Subah Hogi

PLEASE CV"s END REVA-VICRAM Marriage

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 If this is indeed a fresh start to  this show  I  hope the the creatives will this time do the right thing and end the Vickram and Reva  relationship befor he gets into a new one.
 The CV's seem to be playing with the idea of   Chulbuli being  Sugni with memory loss...I am going by her reaction to meting Vickram...and if sothings will not be pretty when she regains her memory and remembers why they  broke up in the 1st place.
  Now I don't know what they plan to do...but I hope that this time around they use good sense and get Reva and Vickram Divorce even if he dose not end up wih Sugni...at lest free him from a wife he was never happy with!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Unless he divorces Reva it will be the same song all over again. Come on CVs get rid of her.
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Completely agree. Its not good for either for them to be stuck in a sham of a marriage.

No one would do that specially when they started down the road of getting a divorce. He told Reva, Niranjan, Jiji that that is what he was going to do but when Sugni tore up the papers he just dropped the matter. No matter what happended with Sugni its illogical that he would just drop it

So this is another of those illogical things that needs to be dealt with.
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
octopie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wouldn't that be something if Aditya married Amrita thinking Sugni is dead, and now HIS "dead wife comes back"? ðŸ˜²

what a mess it would be. and yes, TVS should divorce Reva, but perhaps it's not a matter anymore since he's preoccupied by other things 😒 but still :(
indianstargyul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 i was thinking it was more of a reincarnation thing...😕 also if it was sugni with memory lost, then its unbelievable that in 6 months she was able to forge all these close relationships with the people around her.

isn't it with reincarnation people tend to remember their past life ???????
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indianstargyul

i was thinking it was more of a reincarnation thing...😕 also if it was sugni with memory lost, then its unbelievable that in 6 months she was able to forge all these close relationships with the people around her.

isn't it with reincarnation people tend to remember their past life ???????

Yes but the reincarnation theory is  useless...because it is only a 6 months  gap...if it was reincarnation it  would have had to be at least an 18-19 year gap!
indianstargyul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hmm the  theory may be useless but that doesnt mean the cvs wont use it.This is evident from their past writings...
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vinnie if CV's do this one good deed then we all TVS fans wi'll forgive them for torturing us frm last 6 months.
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you vinnie

Plz end vikram n reva marriage
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with Vinnie too please end Vikram-Reva marriage.