Bade Acche Laggte Hai

#Merahero - Looking for love!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
To love and be loved in return is indeed a blessing. But that would be a blessed soul. Here was my hero who knew all about loving unconditionally and never expected anything back. While y'day my heart bled for the man who hasn't got a break with his tears ever since his wife was considered dead, today I was watching the man go through the motions of love, hope, despair, frustration all in a matter of 10 minutes.

He was elated, wasn't he? To spend the night with his love, cherish the moments they had missed out all these years, to be the shoulder to cry upon, to feel the love and end the longing.
Little did he know she was intoxicated or knocked off her senses. (I know he can be quite bad at recognizing signs since he was busy letting love and emotions overpower senses). He wakes up remembering his wife wasn't feeling too well and brings her a glass of water by himself. There was a smile on his face. Something that was missing all this while. He felt complete. He hands over with the most casual manner watching her face, wanting to see her beam in love. And did he expect that she would throw him a bouncer? I sure don't think so. He watched her face change into reactions that weren't as expected. He still doesn't believe the worst and tries to play with her. He doesn't realize this wasn't the Priya morning after March 12th. This was the Priya after May 31st. She was determined to leave not to love. Shocked that she wasn't in her senses, he still tries to reason that they don't need to be intoxicated to become man and  wife. But her constant denial and pushing makes him realize that she wasn't kidding. His romantic expressions go over the top and in comes the reasoning. To make her believe they were meant for each other. To make her believe they were behaving just like a normal couple would. To make her believe they were indeed Meant to be. Every moment of explanation that is followed by a negative nod pushes him further down from his lala land. He could see the world sweeping right under his foot. He walks away from her for a few seconds not understanding how they weren't on the same page. It was magical. It was their moment. But how could she not feel the same way? His frustrations came out on hearing it was her sister's husband tag that bothered. how could be explain this a million ways that could make sense to her? How could she not understand it was always just them? How could he explain to her that he married only for her sake and to save her family's honor? And how could she still not understand? What could he give in the world to tell her the price they were paying wasn't worth it? The sacrifice that she was making wasn't resulting in anyone's happiness. It was killing them all.The voice was breaking and so was his spirit. He wasn't even bothered about all that was said and done and the apology and the remorse and the guilt. He wasn't even worried about credibility and taken for granted anymore. All he wanted was just to be loved. A return of love seemed too much to ask.

Ram Kapoor the actor. Just plain respect. The gamut of emotions played in those 7 minutes from the highly enthusiastic and hubby in bliss to helpless in convincing your loved one was portrayed to perfection. Every feeling hit the chord and made the fictional Ram come to life. And made me a #ProudRamfangirl just like another day. Thank you!

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramKopsbaas-tvBKPFmoonstoneic_2000richa_mbasangautamjatreDilli4BALH_CandyCream_sahana747AnnthewSriBSiacutiejakther7kaveribpatil3leena04jineejiggsiLuvRamKapoor-MariaMars-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#Merahero - Looking for love!!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Atta girl! You  penned the same words flowing in my mind in a more fluent and elaborate  style. Thanx.I had posted similarly in precap  -today.
All RK fans  salute the man who makes us so proud of being one.Zara jyada tho nahin ho Gaya?
But I stand by my admiration of the actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggsNikki_Titli

xenots

Groupbie

xenots

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Ya, his expressions as well as dialog delivery were out of this world. No words to describe it...I almost felt his helplessness and frustration during the time he tried to reason with Priya... 

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Angie,as always 

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
wow kya baath hain angie totally loved ur take

jatre

jatre