Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

serial type u like the most

Poll Question: which type of serial do u like the most?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [30.00%]
7 [70.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
hi guys
which types of seials u like the most ..the serial which runs for 2 3 yrs.or the serial with the short sweet simple story which ends when it has to be..the serial which were not get stretched too much

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I like those type of show which is different from normal saas bahu drama which has a strong stroy line and which is able to connect with me as an audience. No matter how long the show runs as long as they don't divert from the original idea/concept and manage to keep it real.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nav92

Ashvikian_AK IF-Sizzlerz
Ashvikian_AK
Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
over 100 eisodesEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nav92

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I like those type of show which is different from normal saas bahu drama which has a strong stroy line and which is able to connect with me as an audience. No matter how long the show runs as long as they don't divert from the original idea/concept and manage to keep it real.
han yaat story ho toh chahe 5 yrs tak dikha lo..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index