In an Elevator with KINSHUK?

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok I was reading stuff, and i thought about why not make a topic about it?πŸ˜†
So If you were stuck in an elevator with Kinshuk, What would you do? What would you say? Go into as much as detail as you can & don't forget to add in some humour in it tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Would love to read all your comments! πŸ˜ƒ
Have Fun! πŸ˜›
Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG What an idea, I can imagine a whole scene on that πŸ˜ƒ
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Iwould probably act very stupid at first,,,especially if my husband and daughter are with me,,, they'll be like 'what's wrong with you',,,I would just be smiling like a mad fool and thinking omg that's Kinshuk...omg I need to talk to him,,,omg what to do,,,

But then, I'll settle down,,,because it is Kinshuk,,and I really have to cease this moment,, hope he's going to same floor,, so I'll have enough time,,gather some courage, and then approach him,,

I'll introduce myself very politely then my family,,, and tell him if he really reads IF then I'm trinilisa,,,maybe ask for a pic,,,,probably ask a few questions if anything comes to mind,,,

But I'm sure I'll feel really stupid after thinking I could have done better,,
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Jackie - I want to know what you would do?
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow what an idea =) I will think of something and post it here later today =)
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hahaaa OMG In Elevator that too with my dreamboy Kinshuk  . First of all I would thank my Destiny and luck to show me something like this πŸ˜† . Then After handling myself fro big shock , I will do the same thing which Salman Khan did in WANTED with Ayesha .In that Movie Salman's friends bribes some man and he does some defect in lift due to which life gets stopped in middle and then they have some nice sweet scene . I would love If somehting like happens here  with me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Hahaaa OMG In Elevator that too with my dreamboy Kinshuk . First of all I would thank my Destiny and luck to show me something like this πŸ˜†. Then After handling myself fro big shock , I will do the same thing which Salman Khan did in WANTED with Ayesha .In that Movie Salman's friends beibes some man and he does some defect in lift due to which life gets stopped in middle and then they have some nice sweet scene . I would love If somehting like happens here with me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i was going to say the same thing. Whilst i was remembering that scene thought how i wish he wasnt married so that i could get the exact same scene.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sandiab

i was going to say the same thing. Whilst i was remembering that scene thought how i wish he wasnt married so that i could get the exact same scene.

Kinshuk-Salman πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ . What to do ? I often remember either of them whenever i talk about them . Something really is there b/w them ...Some similarity U know πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Kinshuk-Salman πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ . What to do ? I often remember either of them whenever i talk about them . Something really is there b/w them ...Some similarity U know πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Whenever I see Salman I remember Kinshuk and when I see Kinshuk I remember Salman Embarrassed
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
That Wanted Scene gave me an idea, how about when in the Elevator the lights suddenly get turned off and whoevers in there with Kinshuk can pretend to be scared and Kinshuk can hug them ;)