Avantika's EGO will Show her Reality! ? - Page 4

Poll Question :

EGOistic Lady will Face Her Real Status?

Poll Choice
Yes! Its High time! Avantika need to get SLAP!
Others
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by VIMAL89

Agree With U Both Need A Nice Tight Slap.
It's High Time Both Harish N Anuj Become A Man N Control Their RespectiveWife's.
man? Lolz. I Even Doubt if they are Men?

All R Waiting So Eagerly For The Slap Day Of Avantika N Also Sheela
EAGERLY!😎
At this point in time I just can't stand Avantika! She is such a dumb biatch!
She need to get Peace! Her mind is puzzld coz of many peoples
However vicious she may be ... A big no to getting physical with her ! She is blind due to her ego and a wounded tigress right now, but not a cheap person like Mami to hurt others purposefully that you should slap her ! 😊 its not a virtue of a good man to beat a woman at the end for no purposeful evil nature ! 😳 more than harish even Adi needs to show her the mirror of her ego ! In the end nana harish and adi need to blast her but please slapping is not a good thing! 😊 Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

However vicious she may be ... A big no to getting physical with her ! She is blind due to her ego and a wounded tigress right now, but not a cheap person like Mami to hurt others purposefully that you should slap her ! 😊 its not a virtue of a good man to beat a woman at the end for no purposeful evil nature ! 😳 more than harish even Adi needs to show her the mirror of her ego ! In the end nana harish and adi need to blast her but please slapping is not a good thing! 😊
oho dear! Calm down! Try to understand the humour behind SLAP and what we above discussed! We didnt meant to Physically harm her but Just wantd show her REAL Status jus like u told.😳 anyhow she needs to get Peace and Verbal Slap to her Egoistic Nature! I hope u undrstand d humour. Thank u😳
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

man? Lolz. I Even Doubt if they are Men?

Even I Also Doubt It.So Only Said They Should Become Men .At Least Now.

Even I Also Doubt It.So Only Said They Should Become Men .At Least Now.
haha! I doubt that they becum Men now! They're Women!