Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Bubblicious.

IF-Stunnerz

.Bubblicious.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Hiya,

I was wondering if we could get an app for India forums for phones and tablets etc.

It would be so much easier for us to visit the site and comment when we are visiting it through our phones. I mostly use it through my iphone and at times the page crashes due to too much memory.

If we could have something like the star plus one but this should be available to everyone who uses tablets or phones like iPhone, blackberry, Samsung etc

Hope to see something like this in the future.

Life would be so much easier for a lot do us.

Thanks.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-Anomic_lonerDiorRouge.BilliCat.mits002.Sunshine.vkp1989Rockerchic-CutyeeThe.Patthaaka.SilentPromises-wintergreen-.ByGod.Nancy--MasterMind--Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India-forums app?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Yup. I agree with you dear. I use my phone often to reply Pms but the coding is always messed up. This only happens from iPhone. Blackberry playbook never gives this trouble.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiorRouge.

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I requested for the same options in a previous thread!

So I totally agree with your suggestion, hope it is considered by the team, in the long term! :)

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I am sorry, but I am not a fan of making apps that just act as a wrapper to the website. They would spend time writing one for the different platforms, which will be just a waste of time. The best thing would be to code a good mobile site, so that any platform's browser can use it easily.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhiholic

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I like this idea as well...please I request an app as well.

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
i like this idea

.Bubblicious.

IF-Stunnerz

.Bubblicious.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for your input good or bad ur views are taken into account hope the admin does something.

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Yah please! I almost use my Phone! Already requestd so many times. Pls make it. Regards

Post Reply New Post

Go to top