telly tadka article

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey dear i m posting this telly tadka article here for u here it goes:
Phew!!! Finally an end to Khushi's atrocities... Colors Sasural Simar Ka has witnessed some major drama with Veeru (Vishal Singh) getting hold of entire bhradwaj property by tricking khushi aka billo (Jyotsana Chandola) into signing the property papers and Veeru did not stopped there , he humiliated the former and threw her out of house to everybody's surprise.
Khushi begged, pleaded, and even sought to help from Bhradwaj's but nothing worked in her favor. We know that Billo/Khushi is not going to take this betrayal lightly; she will try to strike back when the time is right... but more on that when and if that happens.
Its happy times for Bhradwaj family as Khushi has been kicked out and Simar's baby daughter Anjali has been restored back to her. Roli's effort have paid off, but now comes the biggest and trickiest hurdle as Roli has to play again and this time on Veeru and trick him in transferring the property into her name.
What will Roli's plan of action be? How will she get Veeru to transfer the properties into her name? To catch the entire action tune in to Sasural Simar Ka Monday to Saturday 7:30 pm (IST) only on Colors

hey dearies what u think about this what will she do and her next step??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS.. I think [with great regret] roli will be getting ready to marry veeru but and this is just to keep me happy i think Hamara Sid bacha lega Roli ko :D
I hope this happens 🤔
Edited by malihaahmed - 11 years ago
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even i think roli will agree to marry Veeru... But i hope that when this comes out Sid figures out that roli is doing this for family... I really want sid to figure it out on his own seeing current affairs and reflecting past scenes rather than simar/mausiji or even roli for that matter telling him...  Common he is smart enough and loves and understands roli that he should be able to figure out the lies..

Remember the scene where after fighting with goons, roli is injured and sid helps with bandage.. How he knows that something is going on with roli..  when things were better than current situation he could figure out roli's problems though not exactly.. not would be good time for him to actually realise the issue...
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roli ill agree to marry veeru but i think before that she ill claim the property it ill be better if Smiar inform the plan to sid immediately after his return
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think simar and mausiji will do sumthing as per what dipika said in sbs segment.but 2nd february promo confuses me.if at all simar and mausiji wants to help roli ,they must be now more clever than veeru,bcoz i think veeru is sumwhat realising rolis intentions.before veeru learns the whole truth,the trio must act faster and cleverer than before.also roli must hide her emotions,i know its difficult for her but if she wants her plan to succeed she must do that .otherwise veeru will know the truth.its high time that prem and sid shud be involved Edited by prince3673 - 11 years ago
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think roli will tell the marriage to simar or mausiji, because she knows if they learn about it they won't let her go through with this and might tell the truth to the whole family which will jeopardized her plan. I think roli will go through with this marriage with veeru with out telling anyone and the whole family will hate her more for this mainly sid. I mean if roli tries to get the property before this marriage from veeru he might suspect her, she has been telling way too many lies and too many lies will eventually catches up. Veeru is not an idiot. Poor roli she has no way out of this situation except marrying veeru. It's out of her hands now. I don't know who is going to save her now. I am sure it won't be sid because he will still be at the conference and he is not thinking straight either to find out the truth.

rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandralong

I don't think roli will tell the marriage to simar or mausiji, because she knows if they learn about it they won't let her go through with this and might tell the truth to the whole family which will jeopardized her plan. I think roli will go through with this marriage with veeru with out telling anyone and the whole family will hate her more for this mainly sid. I mean if roli tries to get the property before this marriage from veeru he might suspect her, she has been telling way too many lies and too many lies will eventually catches up. Veeru is not an idiot. Poor roli she has no way out of this situation except marrying veeru. It's out of her hands now. I don't know who is going to save her now. I am sure it won't be sid because he will still be at the conference and he is not thinking straight either to find out the truth.

yea.. donno who wil save her frm veeru..cvs keep that in a suspance 😉
may be nxt week it wil cleared
xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Interesting track ahead. Roli  will manage both veeru  and others..hw 2 get all with Simar &masiji's help ?