Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 05 February 2013 at 2:41am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Madhubala_AliVaagdevinichole92nshah21888drashti23SiMi81DazlingdivyaapvsluvyouRabbaVeGreysanaammuxXxNoreen786xXxRishabala.lovevaani21sp110Shas3shinseensabreen_06mevanpsaijahnaviananya2000Dilsay..Aliya..BlackpoisonMiss_uliuliNiki_cool..Desi-Kuri..ankita24nehakaribamaria090SaiS-Dil-beautiful_heart.DreamCatcher.hifzaa.Mohabbatein.-ChitraRocking-Madhuri53tabby999sita11_CookieMonster_manesha76Neelambari..Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Timepass - kiss pending (Rofl)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blackpoison

IF-Sizzlerz

Blackpoison

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Nafs we knw yr btw thankq nd no need 2 worry becz that guyz
have fake news uski aadad hai sb forum me fake news dene ki abhi b sb ko khabare baat raha haiBig smile
nd i dnt think so forhead kiss nai tha vo opposite direction me khade the

Edited by meenu09 - 31 January 2013 at 2:03pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nats-29vaani21afghangirlBlue_ScrubsDilsaymaanluvsgeetSaiSnehakariba-SmexyGhost-manesha76.Nafisa.

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Yup saw that pic

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21SaiS.Nafisa.

Blue_Scrubs

IF-Rockerz

Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
not a forehead kiss...just camera angle makes it look so

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihana5roseV4o9vaani21aan-rishSaiSmanesha76.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu09

have fake news uski aadad hai sb forum me fake news dene ki abhi b sb ko khabare baat raha haiBig smile

perhaps not even...the forehead also, his standing a little bit on her left for contact on the forehead...LOL

but during the segment when I watched it he turned her towards him and was holding onto her, and we see his hand is still there on her right arm in that picture of drashmeet12, but the segment cut just at that precise moment, so we just wait for tomorrow to see what it is, whether it is forehead kiss or not. 

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 31 January 2013 at 2:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21saijahnaviSaiSBlackpoison

robal

robal

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I wish there was a forehead kiss, why doesn't vivian do a at least a forehead kiss, how will they show shuagraat with no kisses.  I was watching Qabool hai and even KSG is married and in the show he is not even close to confessing yet and yet when he thought she died, he was going crazy kissing her forhead and everything and I was hoping for RK to kiss madhu like that when she was almost killed by balraj.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirlJareenDDvaani21ShazziesaijahnaviBlue_ScrubsSaiS.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robal

I wish there was a forehead kiss, why doesn't vivian do a at least a forehead kiss, how will they show shuagraat with no kisses.  I was watching Qabool hai and even KSG is married and in the show he is not even close to confessing yet and yet when he thought she died, he was going crazy kissing her forhead and everything and I was hoping for RK to kiss madhu like that when she was almost killed by balraj.  

I've sort of lost hope now for kisses because RK is holding himself away from claiming his rights on Madhu because of their incomplete marriage, he promised her that their relationship is on pause until they do the saat phere. 

But I remembered that picture I saw a couple days ago and as people were talking about liplock, I put it here...maybe it's a forehead kiss finally or it's a camera angle, but when I saw it in the segment video, RK and Madhu moved away from the people and then RK turned her towards him and Madhu looked down he held onto her arm and then the segment stopped and they showed the interview of DD and VD talking, so perhaps they didn't want to show us everything or it could just be they were talking only, I don't know whether it is or not, but it's good we just have to wait one day and we know...LOL

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 31 January 2013 at 2:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21saijahnavi

Blackpoison

IF-Sizzlerz

Blackpoison

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by meenu09

perhaps not even...the forehead also, his standing a little bit on her left for contact on the forehead...LOL

but during the segment when I watched it he turned her towards him and was holding onto her, and we see his hand is still there on her right arm in that picture of drashmeet12, but the segment cut just at that precise moment, so we just wait for tomorrow to see what it is, whether it is forehead kiss or not.

yeah if that was forehead kiss in segment than i am so happy.
I just thought ki forehead nai tha lets see.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21saijahnavi.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.