APPA SAHIB SUCKS!!!!!! BIG TIME!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mysterylucky

Groupbie

mysterylucky

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
hey, have u noticed dat u can see dat appa sahib is acting like an ill person. wen prateeksha said dat gauri will stay on her desicion, i half expected him 2 clutch his heart nd scream at da top of his voice so da family (especially gauri) would realize appa sahib is going 2 die out of shock coz gauri said no. actually i dont think appa sahib has ever been refused so i guess dis is also a shock...Tongue well i guess if u have da power u can control everyone in da family nd sit in a lazy position...LIKE A BLOB. OVERREATING ALERT!!!!! LOL OH YEAH, DID U SEE HIS ILL POSITION...ErmmERM.. SERIOUSLY?? IM NOT ACTING GENIUS,Geek BUT U CAN TELL. ROFL Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabinah786hateme2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "APPA SAHIB SUCKS!!!!!! BIG TIME!" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Ashwini ku uski puri nautanki samaj ari thi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubysk

shabinah786

shabinah786

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
It looks funny when Appa sahib was pretending to have heart attack just to fool everyoneLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteryluckyrubyskhateme2

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i love asawari more than appa sahib... budhe entry maar... dekh tamasha lakdi kaa... aappa mar to nahin gaye... i think asawary is overacting...whatever finally garv & gauri r married...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubysk

i love asawari more than appa sahib... budhe entry maar... dekh tamasha lakdi kaa... aappa mar to nahin gaye... i think asawary is overacting...whatever finally garv & gauri r married...
Yep they are finally married and jo yamduth aaye te ho Gauri ki haan sunkar bhag gaye aur AS punar zinda aur changa ho gaye.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

mysterylucky

Groupbie

mysterylucky

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabinah786

It looks funny when Appa sahib was pretending to have heart attack just to fool everyoneLOL
YEAH!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.