Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

luv_shanak

luv_shanak

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
anandi ke kareeb aate hi shiv sab kuchh bhool jaata hai ...he had promised anandi ki wo use jab tak wo ready nahi hogi  use touch bhi nahi karega lekin ye to wo vaada    karne  ke do minute baad se hi tode  ja raha hai..LOLLOL
pehle anandi ka candles jalate samay use touch karna, then anandi ki finger pe chot lagne par, phir pag phere ki rasam ke time pe, phir mandir mein ghanti bajane ke time pe, fir jab anandi udaipur mein uske pair chune wali thi tab , then jab wo ek saath kite uda rahe the, aur aaj jab ananadi girne wali thi..and biggest dhamaka would be on saturday according to precap...i know ki  shiv bas kuch nikalega anandi ke kaan mein se like earlier , but still meine to jab   shiv ne no touching ka promise kiya tha to socha tha  ki dono pehle hi ek dusre ko zyada touch nahi karte the , aur ab is promise ke baad to bilkul hi door door ho jaenge but i m so surprised ki there are actually more and more touching scene we get to see between ansh...and i m so glad ki shiv anandi se poori tarah se door nahi hua,  infact he is still the same loving and caring guy whom anandi agreed to get married to .. lekin ek baat to pakka hai ki shiv ji ke liye apne vaade pe tike rehna  bahut mushkil ho raha hai especially when anandi herself coming closer to him...LOLLOL.

Edited by luv_shanak - 31 January 2013 at 12:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15mitturajurnvdbhavani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shiv cant keep his promise" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
 i bet  for precap...Wink he is not going to touch her.he is going to take out her ear-rings which stuck in her hairTongue... per baqi batoon me i agreed with uTongue.kya kare bechara  he is head over heels in anandi's love yaar...LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_shanaker_alksrnvdbhavani...Tanu...

luv_shanak

luv_shanak

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chumki...

i bet  for precap...Wink he is not going to touch her.he is going to take out her ear-rings which stuck in her hairTongue... per baqi batoon me i agreed with uTongue.kya kare bechara  he is head over heels in anandi's love yaar...LOLLOL
i agree with you yaar... maine aj tak na kisi real life  mein aur na hi kisi serial mein kisi hero ko apni wife se itna pyaar karte dekha hai ...i mean ye jante hue bhi ki your wife still stuck in her past and his ex constantly hovering their life but still uska pyaar uska vishwaas paka hai ki anandi ek na ek din usse pyaar karewgi...i have never seen such self confidence in any hero ...ekta kapoor ks\a ya koi aur serial hota to ab tak to 100 baar separation tracks ho chuke hote, but shiv is so consistent to his character

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahasra2006rnvdbhavani

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I want their SR to be after anandi realize how much she loves shiv. Definitely in her full senses not in a drunkard bhaang mode. My other favorite couple ram and Priya second SR happened in a very bad way with Priya drunk. A late thirty woman blaming herself for sleeping with her husband unknowingly.Angry Ekta mata spolied a beautiful story into a kiddish crap. I am very confident BV will not spoil a sh SR. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnusuyaYadavrnvdbhavanichumki...

jslatp

jslatp

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
My 2 cents:
I think sometimes we take words too literally.., I think the touch what Shiv talked about is not about the caring touch but the touch of intimacy, the touch of expressing/making love..
We all want Shiv to keep up his promise, won't we...Smile
I think He will wait till Anandi confess her love...
Even If he had to break the promise he will take her permission before breaking..as he can make out, when Anandi is ready for it ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajyothi06mmishra1AnusuyaYadaver_alkssavianirnvdbhavanifastforward...Tanu...aparnauma

Chahanya

IF-Sizzlerz

Chahanya

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

THIS IS NOT ANANDI BASHING I JUST LOVE HER TO DEATH

Hey cmon yaar,

Touch nahi karoonga meaning sexually touch nahi karonga

candle jalate waqt she touched him

chot lagegi toh khayaal nahi rakhega kya?

gale wo lagi when she cried he did not touch her bechaara itni nicely promise nibhaya ki aassoon bhi nahi pocha 

pag phere ke rasam mein sabke saamne bolega kya ki main touch nahi kar sakta

in the temple bell bajate waqt she touched his hand

patang udaate waqt bhi door se usne manja pakda when she was also holding it

BS singing ke waqt she was sitting almost on his lap

kal gir rahi thi toh sambhalega nahi kya

and this sweater scene wo koi chota babay hai jo she is zipping him

collar theek karte waqt she touches the skin on his neck do you guys realize aisa karne se someone can get aroused

I think he is going to caress her cheek and then remove her earrings they are so heavy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnusuyaYadavananhitarnvdbhavanisavianifastforwardchumki...

saviani

Goldie

saviani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat11

THIS IS NOT ANANDI BASHING I JUST LOVE HER TO DEATH

Hey cmon yaar,

Touch nahi karoonga meaning sexually touch nahi karonga

candle jalate waqt she touched him

chot lagegi toh khayaal nahi rakhega kya?

gale wo lagi when she cried he did not touch her bechaara itni nicely promise nibhaya ki aassoon bhi nahi pocha 

pag phere ke rasam mein sabke saamne bolega kya ki main touch nahi kar sakta

in the temple bell bajate waqt she touched his hand

patang udaate waqt bhi door se usne manja pakda when she was also holding it

BS singing ke waqt she was sitting almost on his lap

kal gir rahi thi toh sambhalega nahi kya

and this sweater scene wo koi chota babay hai jo she is zipping him

collar theek karte waqt she touches the skin on his neck do you guys realize aisa karne se someone can get aroused

I think he is going to caress her cheek and then remove her earrings they are so heavy

Chahat, pag phere ke rasam mein bhi uss nee bas Ajee ke choodiyan he pakde...

@ TM... Ajee ko tho Shiv ka touch se abhi kuch nahi hota... but think from shiv's pov... shiv is in love with her... uska pyaar pas hokar bhi dor hai... if Ajee is coming so close to him... he is not a saint to remain quiet... viswamitra ka bhi tapasya bang kiya Menaka ne... tho hamare shiv kya cheez hai... Kuch vaade thode keliye he hote hai... LOL
But I am sure Saturday ko aisa kuch nahi hoga...

Edited by saviani - 31 January 2013 at 11:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavani

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Well who cares I will be glad if he breaks the promise Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avanthika333savianirnvdbhavanifastforwarddsupriyablushing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top