Fan Fictions

FF: Rishtey-epilogue part 2 updated pg 63 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 66

devildiva21

IF-Sizzlerz

devildiva21

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
awsum update..!!!
feeling bad for kishu..!!! she has gone through so much pain..!!!! 
that sik na..!!!Angry
continue soon...!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Rishtey-epilogue part 2 updated pg 63 (Page 12)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zebbie0504

IF-Rockerz

zebbie0504

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Very emotional...
Nothing to say.

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Nice

tinto

tinto

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
continue sooonDay Dreaming

pihu_angad

IF-Dazzler

pihu_angad

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
awesome...
very emotional..
continue soon..

princess_pari

Goldie

princess_pari

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
this is last part of this segment...
part 11(C)
bear with me...its little lengthy...

Sameer:

Maine pallavi se bohut baar poocha.. she never told me anything. It was more than 6 months kishu left us. Achanak se roshni pareshaan rehne lagi. Bina baat ke darna, over protective rehna. We then foundout kishu was sending her mails and calling her. Her mails mostly scaring roshni telling her that her life was in danger. It was better that she would be away from Arjun. This enraged Arjun a lot. He blocked her from sending mails to roshni.it was 3 days b4 Arjun roshni's anniversary I and pallavi met with accident.aur unke anniversary ke din rosh……..

Arjun:

Us din roshni ko mere aankhon ke saamne usne maara tha, usse mujhse cheen liya.. Kitna accha din guzaara tha humne. Usne meree saare favourite dishes banaye the.. hum saath mein hi the ki Achanak ghar mein smoke bhar gaya…before I could comprehend anything, someone caught my hands and banged me to piller and at the same time I heard her scream. Thodi der baad smoke cleared and I saw him. uske ek aadmi roshni ko pakad ke rakha tha. Sikander aakar mujhe maarne laga. Phir jab wo roshni ki taraf badha to I panicked. Maine socha tha ki wo mujhe maarega. But her showed me his knife and shoved it in roshni's body and twisted it. She din even scream when he stabbed her. I was very badly wounded. He took a knife and scratched roshni's tattoo on my hand. I could not save her kookie… I cud not… then I had to keep anvesha away from me to keep her safe….

Isiliye I went off……

Sameer: kya matlab hai tumhaara?

Krishna: sam usse bhi sikander ka letter mila hoga threatening him to destroy you all… jab tum kuch kho dete ho esp., someone who is close to your heart, you fear losing others. so you distance yourself from them as i did.(clearing her tears)

Arjun: yes. Even I did the same thing what kookie did. I hurt him and pallavi also anvesha. I was really mad at sam that time as I never knew he had met an accident and was in hospital when I needed him the most. I mis understood him… m so sorry sam… mujhe maaf karde…

Sameer: chal koi nai yaar…. Maaf kiya.

Chotu(sobbing like a small kid): phir kya hua tha?

Sameer: kya hona tha… Arjun ke jaane ke baad, ek din pallavi achanak gaayab ho gayi. When I checked her mails and call records I got to know she was in contact with kishu.i never was able to trace her till today.

Krishna: sab meri galti thi sam.. agar mein usse uske baba ke ghar jaane ko na kehti, to shayad wo mujhse jhoot bolke mere aadmiyon ke nazron se chupti nahin.

Sameer: isme tumhari galti nahin hai. You just wanted her to stay away for some time…..

Shree: didi, aap itna dard sehne ke baad bhi kaise muskura sakte ho??? How?

Krishna: waqt ke saath mein mere dard ko chupa ke rakhna seekh gayi shree…. I had to make my weakness my strength. I did it. Sab log situations ko apne tareeke se handle karte hai. jaise Arjun and sameer gusse se karte hai…. Samjhe ya samjhau….

All chuckled amidst their tears…

Chotu: taayi aapne apke bhai behan ke baare mein to bataya hi nahin….

Sameer: sikander ne pawan aur prati ko ansh ke paida hone ke kuch mahino pehle ek car blast mein maar diya tha… ab Rathod family ke 5 bacchon mein se sirf mein aur kishu hi bache he..

After that there was a long silence.. sam,jun,kookie shed silent tears, and shree & chotu went quiet they did not know how to respond to them.

Shree: we are soo sorry… humari wajah se aapke ghaav phirse taaza hogaye..

Arjun: nahin shree… aaj saalon baad man hulka hua hai… as kookie said we are family now. You had a right to ask… it was we who chose to speak… dil mein jo dabaake baithe the sab boke accha laga...thanks for listening to us...

Again silence.

It was sameer who broke the silence.

Sameer: Arjun, anvesha ab kahan hai? Itne saaalon mein woe k baar bhi nahin aayi hai yahan…

Arjun: ab wo Bangalore mein hai.. as recreation expert.

Krishna: kaisi hai wo?

Arjun: she is fine. Bas mujhse naraaz hai….baat tak nahin karti hai mujhse..

Krishna nods her head.

Sameer: ab sab jaake so jao.. subah ke teen baj chuke hai. Kal jaldi uthne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai ok…. Oye chotu, tere liye ek aur glass milkshake leke aau kya??LOL

Chotu: nahin sir…..

(he was cut of by sameer): kaha tha na maine mere ghar mein tum dono mujhe bhai bulaoge??????

Chotu: sorry bhai…..

Chalo milkshake peeke so jao… night every 1…..

All move to their rooms…

to be continued...

sorry i actually did not want to drag this part much. arjun's past, atleast in bits are shown in serial...so i did not elaborate it.

hope you liked it...

hit like button and also please do comment... i need comments also... so please commentSmile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tintoshdishahal96Pisces_Gurlanupmdee86M.V.Kohli007pihu_angadkunchumadmadonazebbie0504supreet_dmgPayal_156devildiva21

Payal_156

IF-Sizzlerz

Payal_156

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Pari dear..
awesum dear
loved every bit of dis ss..
u rock girl
amazing
grt..
keep it up
all d best!!