Fan Fictions

FF: Rishtey-epilogue part 2 updated pg 63 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 66

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Nice update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Rishtey-epilogue part 2 updated pg 63 (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Payal_156

IF-Sizzlerz

Payal_156

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Gud one dear
loved it..
superb story
very interesting..!

pihu_angad

IF-Dazzler

pihu_angad

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
awesome...

devildiva21

IF-Sizzlerz

devildiva21

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged

lovely update...
continue soon...

yas23

Goldie

yas23

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
amazing update
love the story
continue soon

princess_pari

Goldie

princess_pari

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
here is a teaser for next part ie for part 11(B)

Arjun and sameer rushed to her and gathered her shaking form in their arms.Shree and chotu went numb after hearing her scream. They could not imagine the depth of pain she went through.

i ll post the part as soon as possible...its almost done...

thanks for your support... Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shdishapihu_angadsupreet_dmgPayal_156devildiva21

princess_pari

Goldie

princess_pari

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
here is part 11(B)

Krishna:

It was my 2nd marriage anniversary. Hum shopping gaye the. Dopahar lunch karke hum log ghar aagaye. Shaam ko party tha to uski tayaari karni thi. Par jab hum ghar enter hue to kisine mujh pe aur abhi ke sar pe zor se waar kia.jab hum hosh mein aaye to dekha ki I was tied to a piller and abhi to a chair. On sofa was that ba***dAngry with my baby. Woh mere 3 mihine ke bacche ko hawa mein uchaal raha tha.( her eyes were filled) Ansh dar ke mare ro raha tha. Maine dekha ki abhi pe bohut saare ghaav ke nishaan the.(silent tears flowing through her eyes... every scene was replaying in her mind as she spoke...) wo sikander mujhe hosh mein aate dekh ansh ko apne saathi ki taraf uchala. I screamed but no vain. He was laughing. Slowly he took a knife and pressed it to my wrist allowing a trail of blood to flow. Uske baad who abhi ki taraf gaya aur uske wrists cut kiya… he was in pain. Sikander meri taraf dekh kar has raha tha.usne phir knife ko uske stomach mein daalkar twist kiya.. I was screeming… then I saw him keeping ansh between me and abhi on ground. He went few steps back and told me he won't let me live a peaceful life. He then shot my baby at his heart… NOOO…………… she let out a blood curdling scream. Cry

Arjun and sameer rushed to her and gathered her shaking form in their arms.Shree and chotu went numb after hearing her scream. They could not imagine the depth of pain she went through. After a few minutes Krishna wiped her tears and continued in chocked, trembling voice:

Uske baad we both went numb. He then went to abhi and stabbed him again and again and left him to die. He came to me and stabbed me too… b4 dying abhi told me to change my name back to Rathod and lead a new life. He died in front of me and very soon I went unconscious.

By the end she was crying bitterly for her loss…

Arjun wiping his tears:

It was 7 in the eve. Main,roshni, sam aur pallavi dia ke saath wahan gaye the. Kaafi der tak koi darwaza nahin khola. Kuch guests bhi wahan wait kar rahe the. We then broke the door and went inside. We all were shocked. There was blood everywhere.abhi chair pe khoon se latpat pada tha, uske saamne ansh tha aur piller ko bandhi hui kookie thi. I went to kookie and saw she was still breathing. Sam told abhi and ansh were dead. I along with sameer took her to hospital and also called police. Kookie ka bachna bohot mushkil tha. But she survived.she would not respond to any of us. ahe just sat there on hospital bed gazing at nothing. she was well breathing, but dead inside...

It was about a month she started behaving very weird. She would for no reason hurt roshni and pallavi with her words. sam took her to his home. I thought it would be better to keep roshni far. I was angry on her.i did not know why she was behaving like that. Everyday I would see roshni crying herself to sleep cos of kookie's words. Ek din achanak kookie gaayab ho gayi. We all were hurt, and angry on her. we searched her in every possible place. but it was of no use. maano she had vanished in thin air. we were worried and also angry. But pallavi was not. We knew pallavi was hiding something from us but she would not tell.

to be continued...
hit like button and please do commentSmile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hal96Pisces_Gurlanupmhemvbpihu_angadmadmadona...anika...supreet_dmgPayal_156devildiva21Radhika Shah

Payal_156

IF-Sizzlerz

Payal_156

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Speechless..
so emotional dear!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top