Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

aditiprem

aditiprem

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Does debina drink and smoke. I always use to think  a girl like debina who gives almost nude pictures to magazine  surely may drink and smoke.

Zee now u got it confirmed and his husband doesn't drink or smoke. Oh what a combination

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina n dimpy (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

^^Zee - Kindly do NOT talk  about the contestants previous shows and past!  Please review the section rules before postingTongue

Many of the repetitive topics has been merged!

I am not talking about previous show, I am talking about what she did in this show behind the scene...

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditiprem

Does debina drink and smoke. I always use to think  a girl like debina who gives almost nude pictures to magazine  surely may drink and smoke.

Zee now u got it confirmed and his husband doesn't drink or smoke. Oh what a combination

No way..Her husband doesn't...
She possesses these qualities...there is no scope of similarity between the 2 of them SmileLOL

Edited by -AnushaGurtian- - 31 January 2013 at 3:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMGian4ever_Aishwarya_

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desait

I agree why thousands are hating this to women.it is very cheap act this two lady has put front of national television.

Very true. Debina is very cheap and has no values. After her pathetic behaviour her fans are here to  justify her action. This is  the limit. No doubt she is dimpy's best palLOL

Edited by happygolucky - 31 January 2013 at 5:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

tragedy

Goldie

tragedy

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
At seeing both Debina and Dimpi I am feeling ashamed of being a bengali!

tragedy

Goldie

tragedy

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AnushaGurtian-

Originally posted by aditiprem

No way..Her husband doesn't...
She possesses these qualities...there is no scope of similarity between the 2 of them SmileLOL
It is  Gurmits and Debinas personal matters,we have no right to interfere. Atleast they claim to love each other, and we do have to respect that. Yes but I cannot deny the fact that that Debina is being very unfare.  Yes this is true that  I CANNOT STAND  her best friend- DIMPI from b4 but I am not jugding her and Dimpi on that basis.

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I think we are breaching all sorts of deceny to criticize someone. Can a person not be critiqued without draging in personal life. Fyi drinking and smoking are not bad or sin. The bw and tv industry all of them indulge in drinking and smoking. Many people in real life drink a smoke. Please.do not relate unnecessary things together.

Also this show has enough material to criticize debina, why do we need to bring something from a 4 yr old show totally not related.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_KhatamKahani

Archie0405

Archie0405

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
thats true...u can't judge whether a person smokes or drinks,its his/her choice..even our favourite sanaya drinks..but she is very good at heart nd down to earth

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.