Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun78

Debina is no less than dimpy. She is no saint I saw her in mai meri biwi and woh. She was so mean in the show towards the kids even. Although her husband is so nice, she is so lucky to have a husband like him.

If u know what she did behind the scene u might spite on her face, she is too much Sleepy

Edited by Zee_News - 31 January 2013 at 3:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarun78-Rachel-_Aishwarya_riatagoreSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina n dimpy (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

orchid70

Goldie

orchid70

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Dimpy is beyond selfish...opininated...and childish...Debina is an instigator in every situation...and only loves herself...they both are very immature......GROW UP LADIES!!

Edited by orchid70 - 31 January 2013 at 3:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kirinriatagoreSamraat_92

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
They both make a perfect pair...Cause they both seem to enjoy being obnoxious and taking digs at others without keeping the guts have it back at themselves..And fake it all out with a couple of tears...
While ignoring their own reality...They are experts in passing remarks on others..

So they definitely make the perfect couple..and frankly.they would out run each other in terms of bitching about someone...
They really should compete with each other..so as to who is worse among them...

Tough Competition I say...!! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMGian4everkirinstressreliefNinnzGm_Darling_Samraat_92

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Well thats what she is...
Ask her to praise herself..and watch her go on and on for ages effortlessly... Wacko
Ask her to praise others...U saw it..She will drag herself in eventually..by hook or by crook.. LOL
She is just hungry for limelight..No matter how she gets it...She just needs it...

Obviously she is getting the much required limelight in the show..What else does she want.? She wont give a damn of what people will think of her...
Ultimately she will blame it all on the people somehow...

Ask her to fake something...And mark my words..No one can beat Miss.Fakeness Expert.. LOL

That was enough..I cant praise her more..I fall short of words ROFL

Edited by -AnushaGurtian- - 31 January 2013 at 3:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMGian4everashuzkirin_Aishwarya_stressreliefNinnzGm_Darling_Samraat_92

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I am frustrated at Debina mostly as she always portray something which she is not in real life and then talk at Gizelle as she came from another planet, while Debina in real life wears clothes which are much bad and has no fashion sense at all, she drinks and smokes too, so in which manner she is talking? She has no right to...
And u ppl haven't seen the whole, they edited a lots of scenes, Debina did backstabbed Juhi Parmar infront of the contestants and told them that she is abusive wife, she was talking about PPAW with the contestants and she was praising herself... While we all as viewers know how badly she behaved in PPAW... Disgusting...

Edited by Zee_News - 31 January 2013 at 3:25pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMGian4everJasmin81-Rachel-riatagorestressreliefNinnzGmSmritiKathaSofna..AnushaGeet..

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

^^Zee - Kindly do NOT talk  about the contestants previous shows and past!  Please review the section rules before postingTongue

Many of the repetitive topics has been merged!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Both r simply pathetic...Dead

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 31 January 2013 at 3:54pm

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
If that was my friend and I knew she was wrong they is no way I would have encouraged her to go ahead with this I would have asked her to stop. And here are they even friends? I mean afterwards when they are giving the score I've seen how much of friends they were to each other.

At the end of the day everyone is alone here and they are all in it to win it. Everyone's taking chance.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.