Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -AnushaGurtian-

No way..Her husband doesn't...
She possesses these qualities...there is no scope of similarity between the 2 of them 😊😆
It is  Gurmits and Debinas personal matters,we have no right to interfere. Atleast they claim to love each other, and we do have to respect that. Yes but I cannot deny the fact that that Debina is being very unfare.  Yes this is true that  I CANNOT STAND  her best friend- DIMPI from b4 but I am not jugding her and Dimpi on that basis.
I think we are breaching all sorts of deceny to criticize someone. Can a person not be critiqued without draging in personal life. Fyi drinking and smoking are not bad or sin. The bw and tv industry all of them indulge in drinking and smoking. Many people in real life drink a smoke. Please.do not relate unnecessary things together.

Also this show has enough material to criticize debina, why do we need to bring something from a 4 yr old show totally not related.
thats true...u can't judge whether a person smokes or drinks,its his/her choice..even our favourite sanaya drinks..but she is very good at heart nd down to earth
I didn't  say  as debina drinks and smoke , she is bad  but i meant  as her husband doesn't drink she shouldn't drink but  i know a girl like her drinks and smoke.  that's it and  i won't bring this topic again.

I dislike her due to her rudeness, arrogant, mannerless character.

I know many celebs drink even my fav celeb drink and i am not against it.
was always neutral about debina but OMG! i really can't stand her after today!
Originally posted by aditiprem

I didn't  say  as debina drinks and smoke , she is bad  but i meant  as her husband doesn't drink she shouldn't drink but  i know a girl like her drinks and smoke.  that's it and  i won't bring this topic again.

I dislike her due to her rudeness, arrogant, mannerless character.

I know many celebs drink even my fav celeb drink and i am not against it.

ISeriously!!
one should not drink or smoke if one's pati do not?
 or if someone is rude and arrogant means automatically she drinks and smokes. heck man I have a cousin who is such a horrible person, and she does not drink or smoke.
debina is awful ðŸ˜¡
Debian disgusts me.her act of innocence is sickening. I really wonder what gurmeet choudhary saw in her:/