Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Archie0405

Archie0405

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
When I saw Debina in pati patni aur woh, I really liked her..Infact that time even Geet didn't come and then also I liked this couple.I thought her to be sensitive and down to earth..But seriously she has disappointed me.
  When GurTi fans udes to bash her, I used to feel very bad that she is bashed only becoz of her love but now the way she and dimpy behaved with gissele, I hate her terribly.She can't see what her frnd is doing abd how she is making fun of everyone-how she was late in her own home..infact dimpy reminded me of one episodic of sarabhai vs sarabhai where maya was telling that being on tym in our own party is just so middle class.
  I don't think gisselle did any wrong..The way they were behaving with her-anyone could hv that outburst..I liked karanveer today..he payed her back..She doesn't deserve to be anyone's guest especially when she herself misbehaved with their own guests.
   when Dimpy told that now it has been 2 nd half yrs of her marriage, it feels as if she has dragged that relation for dat tym period..she herself came to media nd told many things abt her hubby nd now she's lyk dont bring my husband..

And as far as I remember she was only a model before coming to that show...she doesn't hv any achievement except fasaoing a bigrail ,violent ,badtameez ,drug addict son of a deceased politician..And she is teaching fashion sense to an international model!!!

They had the chance to showcase the polite nature of their community..I know bengalis who're sweet in nature but this 2 insecured women are disgustingAngryAngryAngry

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMGian4everkirindivyababutharu23vhora57-Rachel-adi1986sumreen_Aishwarya_anne_shirleyvaleyriekalyani_shivatragedystressreliefpoo_supiPicasso9irene_corchid70LeadNitrateNinnzGmmauaadesaitSmritiKathamemadyoga23priyaDreamygal301SofnaInvisible_Wings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina n dimpy" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I agree why thousands are hating this to women.it is very cheap act this two lady has put front of national television.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kirinirene_chappygolucky

V_Sgeet

Groupbie

V_Sgeet

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
these 2 happen to be the hot favorites of this week's topic! I just have one thing to say! no matter what they do, they can't redeem themselves after all the nonsense they pulled. I can't imagine a person inviting me and blatantly giggling at me and making me feel uncomfortable. They proved their class from the very first day! Amar and KVB are also seeing how immature they are! Dimpy is this out of control person that just doesn't know her limits but  can keep on with melo drama if another person does it. Debina is the worst friend! When i do something wrong my friend always scolds me first! this is what i called friendship! Can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out that dimpy gave her least scores

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kirinvaleyrielamboonavarbanglesstressreliefriatagorePicasso9irene_corchid70LeadNitrateNinnzGmSmritiKatha-WhiteGirl-Invisible_Wings-PoisonIvy-Samraat_92..AnushaGeet..

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
agree with ya!!

Picasso9

Goldie

Picasso9

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Yes indeed!  They are not even loyal to each other behind each others backs!  With friends like these two who needs enemies!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapakanne_shirleyirene_c-WhiteGirl--PoisonIvy-

lovelygal_sou

Goldie

lovelygal_sou

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
my god...i never thought debina is like this...i didnt like debina n dimpy attitude...ofcourse gizele also fought but only then when she was taunted for the 2 days n any normal human being cant tolerate beyond the saturation point.n finally she stood up for herself...but didnt like debina saying uninvited guest?what does she mean by it? all r invited once u take up the show...n even today when gizele was saying sorry to debina she is behaving wierdly n it reflects that she supports dimpy...im very disappointed with debina...i never thought she is like this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirinirene_c

anne_shirley

anne_shirley

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
this dimpy is the biggest bitch I have seen on tv.the way she  behaved with giselle was utterly disgusting...debina has truly disappointed by siding with her classless friend. i can never watch her chidiya ghar again...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cSmritiKatha

sarun78

sarun78

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Debina is no less than dimpy. She is no saint I saw her in mai meri biwi and woh. She was so mean in the show towards the kids even. Although her husband is so nice, she is so lucky to have a husband like him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hp_fanriatagoreSmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.