Is it unhygenic to eat from one Thaali ? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

nikolai_gogol

Goldie

nikolai_gogol

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I would never do it everyday at home. I do find it unhygenic. But if its a one off like at a guest's place who is trying to be a kind host i wont raise the topic of being uncomfortable and try to eat without showing discomfort. I might not eat as heartily but would make an effort that the host is not offended and doesn't come to know of my hygene issue. Afterall its the thought that counts and the host was trying to be friendly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marzia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it unhygenic to eat from one Thaali ? (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rachel-

Groupbie

-Rachel-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
uncomfortable & unhygenic are two different things ,donno the twosome  what they want ,dumpy was uncomfortable from the beginning to see gissalle & had a doubt whether food is cooked by mr.bora & eating in one plate. where as debina was eating but may be found uncomfortable but in rajestani houses i have seen close frds & people eating in one plate so plz don't generalise all hindus here. I have seen in one wedding also. while eating debina didn't find nything unhygenic just bcz to tell something she told it was unhygenic, i hope she sees the dictonary after going home bcz in dumpy's house there was hair in the food which was unhygenic ..   Ya KVB  shd have arranged separate plates for these two  immaturecontestants as part of mehman nawazi. but debina was eating  so if it was so unhygenic WHY????she ate at all ??she would have never eaten so there lies her jealousy & fakeness & dimpy was defenetly  a attention seeker not eating throwing tantrums,coming late,asking about the recipee doubting KVB has cooked or brought the food frm outside, so food was not unhygenic but  ya may be uncomfortable & frankly seeing debina eating comfortably i didn't feel she was either unconfortable or food was unhygenic but she was just supporting her freaky frd.

Edited by -Rachel- - 03 February 2013 at 10:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefMithuuKhatamKahani..AnushaGeet..

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I think it's fine with own family and close friends but ...I wouldn't feel comfortable eating in one plate with people I have just met ! 

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Debina Bonnerjee used 'unhealthy' because of the ghee content.  She was at first a bit taken back with the shared Taali, but her complaint at the end wasn't the shared plate, but rather that she felt the food was very unhealthy.

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

i totally loved it!!
i do it all the time with buddies!!

we r total 6 cousins n my gran used to feed us all from single thali during our visit to ancestral place!!
i miss those days!! even the simplest meal tastes good!!

and it tightens the bond as well.

-Rachel-

Groupbie

-Rachel-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@likarsh Ghee koi unhealthy nahi hota If U eat & exercise well. Debina cooked mutton,fish & chicken,lachaparata , KVB done all simple veggies & dal batti churma which are very easy to digest & low calorie than mutton ,chicken, Fish ,So adding ghee to food U eat will not become unhealthy once in a while if u are able to burn all that non veg stuff, One can easily burn this too. He preapared a simple food compared to hard core non veg food cooked by debina. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani..AnushaGeet..

ds24

Goldie

ds24

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Well i think for friends its no harm v eat same pizza in office also people share one tifin so for me it was no issue but when people hate each other as the girls did they try to find faults

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d2407

Well i think for friends its no harm v eat same pizza in office also people share one tifin so for me it was no issue but when people hate each other as the girls did they try to find faults
hmmm...they just try to find problem in everything..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.