Is it unhygenic to eat from one Thaali ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I'm guessing in India it is only done with friends and family.  So in that sense, yes, KVB should've thought about it.

But it's not really the case everywhere that the shared plate is only used with close friends and family.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it unhygenic to eat from one Thaali ? (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Well he did it with a good intention.But I guess the nautanki queens had to say something about it so they just did.
Dimpy has no problem bitching about Gizelle in a room with Debina.But she has all the problems eating with Gizelle around in one thaali. Coming to Debina..Dont get me started.She has to follow her friend dimpy obviously.
Atleast its better than their behavior.KVB put an effort which was commendable.
Coming to it..I wouldn't find it uncomfortable as your not eating someone else's food..ofcourse people will find it uncomfortable if your ego clashes with it.This is only in the case of Debina and Dimpy.

I wont comment on anyone's choices. Smile

orchid70

Goldie

orchid70

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
If you ever seen people in the middle-eastern countries...they all share from one big plate...its a tradition and part of their culture...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
its not unhygenic thali is very much big i guess

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
We Muslims do eat in one big plate (thali)!!
It's very common in Middle East!!

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I thought it was a nice sentiment but considering how fussy this group of people were, I think Karanvir should have reconsidered the idea. I thought it was a sweet gesture.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms..AnushaGeet..

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Eating " JHOOTA" is taboo and not done  in Hindu culture. The exception being a spouse's leftover or a child's. I guess that's why the ladies had a problem. I would object too. And its not really about being fuss. Its depends on your religious beliefs and upbringing  

Edited by Peacefull - 31 January 2013 at 5:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

stressrelief

Goldie

stressrelief

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
someone can uncomfortable eat from thaali but   its not unhygenic at all

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.