Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Sarey Romance Ki Band Baja Di ! :P

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Before I come to the topic of my post let me say Eeeks !!! Aditya was amazing in the scene where he locks the door and slowly walks up to Pankhu making her nervous !!! Nakul was fabulous there !!! This one scene showed how amazing their chemistry would be when we get actual romantic scenes, which brings me to my topic !! Aditya after being such a romantic hubby saarey romance ki band baja di but cracking up at Pankhu's expressions !! I know he intention was to divert her mind and make her smile so what he did was intentional but I really wanna see romantic and passionate scene like tonight's very very soon !!! :)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeDanikabramcote46PayaDesire95nancy1996ankur281sudi_4m_kolshesherkobitaanusha.cochinVIMAL.Msharna2k6hateme2preethi18-Gunjan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sarey Romance Ki Band Baja Di ! :P" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Btw what's up with all you members ? I thought there will be at least 2 to 3 posts on PaYa tonight and here I am making the first one !! :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikanancy1996anusha.cochinhateme2sharna2k6

Danika

Danika

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Not watched the episode yet... still only 6:45 here in England... and I'm waiting for it to be aired on TV rather than watch it now on the computer, although I'm really really tempted now! LOL

Can't wait to watch that scene Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshinehateme2anusha.cochinxaviara

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danika

Not watched the episode yet... still only 6:45 here in England... and I'm waiting for it to be aired on TV rather than watch it now on the computer, although I'm really really tempted now! LOL

Can't wait to watch that scene Day Dreaming

It will be totally worth the wait !!! Its a must watch for PaYa, we got the most adorable scenes on them tonight ! Apart from this scene, I also loved the scene where they have this typical hubby-wifey fight !!! I was going awww the entire time !!! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeePayaDesire95hateme2

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Inn dono ka pyar... Pyara Pyara type hi achha lagta hai, jyada mirchi tadka marke hot karne ki kausish jaroori hai kya?..Also it is a Rajshree show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

Inn dono ka pyar... Pyara Pyara type hi achha lagta hai, jyada mirchi tadka marke hot karne ki kausish jaroori hai kya?..Also it is a Rajshree show...

I think you have misunderstood my post, I wasn't complaining, I was just saying affectionately how Adi's way of diverting Pankhuri's mind and then lightening up the situation he had built up, so that it becomes comic instead of romantic !! Plus Rajshree show or not, PaYa are married and their relationship and romance can't be lovey dovey every time, not forgetting that this show is a adaptation of MPK and that movie started the trend of lovey dovey scenes with a touch of passion in it, which makes a relationship realistic :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I wait til the weekend to watch all at once :( so I haven't seen it :(( I cannot waaait.

Nakuul is the epitome of romance. I'm glad Adi is learning ;) Can't WAIT to watch. Love PaYa and Adi so much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2xaviara

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by ankur281

I think you have misunderstood my post, I wasn't complaining, I was just saying affectionately how Adi's way of diverting Pankhuri's mind and then lightening up the situation he had built up, so that it becomes comic instead of romantic !! Plus Rajshree show or not, PaYa are married and their relationship and romance can't be lovey dovey every time, not forgetting that this show is a adaptation of MPK and that movie started the trend of lovey dovey scenes with a touch of passion in it, which makes a relationship realistic :)

I think Ankur wants to say that Sheila like spoilers are not needed.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.